"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Just purchased tix for Party on 9/3 they show up on my MDE so do I still need to show my AP and pick up hard tix at "will call" as indicated on my confirmation.
You are supposed to do that to prove the AP I think. Otherwise, they may charge you full price

You are supposed to do that to prove the AP I think. Otherwise, they may charge you full price

I’ve been to multiple parties on AP tickets purchased online. No need to show your card. Just enter the park at the party entrance.

Oh ok - thanks. I am a first time AP and was going by what they told me.

We are AP and have a 3pm lunch at the Plaza and 410 FP for Mickey in the front of the park, Can we just go out and get the bands or do we have to exit and re enter the park, I don't want to walk to the back of the park for the bands and come back up front because I want to walk through the bypass and take pictures. Thanks

Do we have to go through the bypass if we enter at 4?
I want to head straight for the Emporium.
I’m not particularly interested in photo props and they give out bags at each ToT station right?

Yes. Go to the entrance where the party goers are being let in to get your wristband. They will give them out as soon as they begin letting nonDVC party guests in. Then you can walk up the bypass.

They were not allowing guests already in the park to get wristbands at the front of the park at the 8/24 Party. I tried with 3 different employees, and all 3 told me I either had to exit and join the line to re-enter, or go to one of the 3 stations located throughout the park. It was annoying as I wanted to go thru the bypass. We ending up going to the Tomorrowland wristband station, going to Big Top to get our merch (we were pretty much the only ones there right at 4!) and then backtracking and going thru the bypass at 5ish.

Do we have to go through the bypass if we enter at 4?
I want to head straight for the Emporium.
I’m not particularly interested in photo props and they give out bags at each ToT station right?

You can skip the bypass if you’d like.

I assume your AP is already activated? If so, just ensure the tickets are linked in MDE and you’re good to go. I remember printing out everything for my first party as an AP and needed none of it.

I know folks have been able to shop early by showing their party ticket at the Emporium. Has anyone had luck at Big Top?

Has anyone met Mickey and/or Minnie yet this year that can report back if their costumes are the same as last year? Thank you!

Has anyone met Mickey and/or Minnie yet this year that can report back if their costumes are the same as last year? Thank you!

I posted a youtube video some pages before where there is a m&g with mickey and minnie. This is my first party so I don't know if they are dressed in different costums.

I will be getting my wristband at Philharmagic but would like to get some photos at the bypass. Do I have to be at the line just for the photos or I can go there skipping the line?

Thanks guys!

I believe if you use your MNSSHP ticket to enter the park while the park is still open for people to enter with a regular ticket, the cast members funnel you toward a particular area which is referred to as "the bypass." There are some photo ops at the bypass. You are given a treat bag which already has a bag in it, about the size of a single serving potato chip bag, which contains treats. I entered the park using my MNSSHP ticket around 6:15 and nobody directed me to a bypass. There were castmembers just standing there putting wristbands on people. I had my own treat bag and I only got a Disney treat bag, at a trick or treat stop, much later when I realized that I was going to give some of my candy to a friend the next day and I needed something to put it in. I did not get the potato chip size special bag of treats but I didn't care. I am sorry I missed the photo ops. If I were to do it again, I think I would get there at 5:45 so that I could do the photo ops. I am assuming the bypass closes at 6:00 but I didn't go back to check page 1.

If the MNSSHP ticket shows in your MDE account, you do not need to wait in line to get a hard ticket. I did bring my confirmation email with me in case there was an issue.

You've already paid for your party ticket. MDE recognizes a voucher and gives you the discount. You will have to go to guest services to activate your AP though- at least that's how it worked for my last AP and I assume I'll have to do that this time as well.

They were not allowing guests already in the park to get wristbands at the front of the park at the 8/24 Party. I tried with 3 different employees, and all 3 told me I either had to exit and join the line to re-enter, or go to one of the 3 stations located throughout the park. It was annoying as I wanted to go thru the bypass. We ending up going to the Tomorrowland wristband station, going to Big Top to get our merch (we were pretty much the only ones there right at 4!) and then backtracking and going thru the bypass at 5ish.

We did it. What time did you try at?

We went to the front at 3:55pm. and they asked us to wait over to the side by a guy with wristbands. A line started to form behind us of people who were already in the parks needing their wristbands. We got our wristbands at exactly 4pm. as soon as they began letting everyone in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!