"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Last year at the outlet mall we found CURRENT halloween parks gear like 40%+ off...then went to the parks and saw the same things full price! This was in the 20s of October. However, the party shirts were gone (regular and AP) from everywhere at the party, so that was a bummer (it was my first few days being an AP so I was all about paying more money, obviously. :rolleyes1 )

Starting to question our plans to go Halloween week, takes a little fun out of it when the good stuff is all sold out. Guess I’ll have to try and find someone to pick some ears and a shirt up for me before I get there. I had no idea how crazy it was going to be with all of the merchandise.

Per the first page of this thread.

2017 Sold Out Dates: 9/24 (9/24), 9/26 (9/26), 10/15 (10/15), 10/31 (10/8)
I actually did go to the first post and scrolled and scrolled to find sold out dates. I saw a blip about most parties not selling out but didn’t see dates. Thanks for sharing!

Decline in Sold Out parties last year after huge price increase. Same probably this year, even with more parties this year than last and more last year than in 2016.

Some posts have commented that Disney sells more tickets to the events now too.

How do the treats this year rank against past MNSSHP treats? What has been your fave halloween treat?

We will be there either 10/14 or 10/15. Doing a quick trip over from our stay at Vero Beach!

Keep looking....anyone posted MNSSHP merchandise specific pictures yet?!!! Think the magicband is the last one I saw.

Gosh, I’ll be having to make plans to get to the party earlier. Didn’t know you could get in so early! I thought earliest was 4:00/4:30.

I’m also desperate for that Maleficent treat!!

Checked in to dessert party. Choice of 1st or 2nd. Can come at 7:30 to eat before parade.
View at flagpole.

Thanks for letting us know! The flagpole is a pretty awesome spot. In 2016 we did the MVMCP dessert party and had viewing from the flagpole spot. Watching the floats come down Main Street with the castle behind it was the highlight of our trip.

I actually don't hate the option of eating desserts between the 1st parade and fireworks though. It feels like less of a time suck. Plus, we have Terrace viewing so can sit and snack while we watch the fireworks. Can't wait to see more reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter