"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I did the same. We'll do MNSSHP on our last night. What's the fun in buying it there if the special features don't work? I've only ever bought one special MB (of Main Street Electrical Parade). Now, DS is getting both Toy Story Land and MNSSHP for a three-day trip. Ha!
Nice! I’ve never bought a magic band before but I’ve been waiting since February to get this year’s Halloween band.

the orange bird pin is a passholder only pin and is a limited release, not a limited edition.

Limited editions have a set #, in this case 4100 The Orange bid is a limited release, meaning there could be 25,000 (highly unlikely) but that they are only available for a certain time or a certain event.

I hope so because that's the one I'M going to!!! LOL!!!!

Do you think it sold out because of all the bloggers and other media people who will be there tonight? I went on the first night last year and, even if it was sold out, it didn't feel crowded to me!

The first party we went to was frustrating for us because we were mostly after characters. None of the specific info on locations was out, CMs didn't know where anything was so it was bad.

I was always wondering how guests know if a hard ticket event is sold out or not. Will cast members disclose that information if asked?
Yes. I just bought tickets to the Aug. 24th party at the MK guest services this afternoon. I was told that tonight and also Halloween night was sold out.

Checked in to dessert party. Choice of 1st or 2nd. Can come at 7:30 to eat before parade.
View at flagpole.
Wow, 7:30 is pretty early! I'm hoping this option still exists when we go on 10/4. I wonder if you can go early and box up some treats to take with you to the parade viewing, as that's what we'll likely do to maximize party time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter