"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were short in Liberty Square maybe 20 min ago. 7 Dwarves line is pretty long. I did better with a fastpass.

Last year I waited until the second hour for 7DMT and it had cleared a lot by then. I’m doing the same touring plan as last year. Fronteirland, eat snacks while walking across the park to Tomorrowland. Working well so far.

I've seen a few posts here and on Twitter about how the longest lines are for ice cream and beverages. Really? If I have 3 hours in the MK with a very small crowd, the unlimited ice cream/popcorn/soda is the last thing on my mind. Different strokes for different folks I guess!!!

BTW, to help me track this later, the temp right now in Orlando is 49 degrees. Wind 3 MPH.

Man, oh man. If they are strict with the 7 thing, that’s fine but I think it’s utterly ridiculous to make people leave the park to just get the lanyard. That’s just pettiness at its finest.

You didn’t actually have to exit and re-enter. I went to the gate (park side) at about 6:30 and they checked my band with their iPad.

Mine train line is long! We are about halfway there and it’s been 12 mins. I guess this is where everyone is. Cause nothing else has had a line for me.

This will be a one and done for me.

7dmt update. Much worse than FP earlier today. We have now waited 30 mins and are finally at the merge. Insane. I’m not doing this ride again tonight. It’s not worth it when everything else is essentially walk on. Clearly everyone is riding 7DMT and nothing else tonight. Not like last year for this ride.

Man, oh man. If they are strict with the 7 thing, that’s fine but I think it’s utterly ridiculous to make people leave the park to just get the lanyard. That’s just pettiness at its finest.
They made us leave and come back in. We had been at MK most of the day using our AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter