"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW on the dates discussion, remember the Night of Joy event is Friday 9/8 & Saturday 9/9 this year.

Even though it's not a MK event anymore, they didn't do a Friday party that weekend last year, they did a Thursday party instead.

Also last year they did not do a party the Tuesday after Labor Day, which this year is 9/5.

Obviously things can change this year, of course.

FWIW on the dates discussion, remember the Night of Joy event is Friday 9/8 & Saturday 9/9 this year.

Even though it's not a MK event anymore, they didn't do a Friday party that weekend last year, they did a Thursday party instead.

Also last year they did not do a party the Tuesday after Labor Day, which this year is 9/5.

Obviously things can change this year, of course.
Thanks. That's helpful.

I noticed on Kenny the Pirate's site that he did have those two August dates listed as possible party dates, but the Friday 09/01 and Thursday 09/07 he lists as party dates without the possible distinction. Very interesting. He also gets schedules early from Disney travel agents, so seems pretty legit.

Great! At least I may get one party night. I hope August 29 is a party night as well. Too many things to do with so little time and attending two parties is the way to go! My first MNSSHP ever!! Pixie dust!

Great! At least I may get one party night. I hope August 29 is a party night as well. Too many things to do with so little time and attending two parties is the way to go! My first MNSSHP ever!! Pixie dust!
I hope it's accurate! You will love the party. It just goes too fast.

One of my best days ever. - point being, dress up. It doesn't have to be fancy or cost big bucks and you can be anyone you want. It's not mandatory it just adds to the experience.
There are also many easy t-shirt costume ideas on pinterest, etc. Because of the heat, humidity & good chance of a downpour last Sept, I opted for a super easy t-shirt costume for MNSSHP. I grabbed a red t-shirt, some white duct tape & made an "M&M" M on the front. Easy & was simple to pack. After the party, I just peeled off the duct tape & had another shirt to wear for another day. Also a great idea for small children who are fussy & don't want to wear a hot, elaborate costume.

The calendar does lead us to think there should be one then, however the calendar has lead us to believe other dates as well that didn't turn out happening. Not that it's really any help to you, but at this point, I'd say while there def. could be a party that day, there's also a decent likelihood that there won't be. Hopefully they'll release concrete dates soon.
I was looking at ADRs in MK for the evening of 8/25. BOG and CRT only allows you to choose up to 6:00 pm and LTT until 7:00. Not sure if this is because MK is currently scheduled to close at 7:00 and they will add more ADR times if hours are extended, or if this is because it will be the first night of MNSSHP. Hopefully, we will know soon!

There are also many easy t-shirt costume ideas on pinterest, etc. Because of the heat, humidity & good chance of a downpour last Sept, I opted for a super easy t-shirt costume for MNSSHP. I grabbed a red t-shirt, some white duct tape & made an "M&M" M on the front. Easy & was simple to pack. After the party, I just peeled off the duct tape & had another shirt to wear for another day. Also a great idea for small children who are fussy & don't want to wear a hot, elaborate costume.

Love this idea! How very clever :thumbsup2

Edit: Hahaha I wrote "cleaver" hahahaha:rotfl2:

Last edited:
From last year Oogie Boogie was only part of the parade for the party. I did see that on Halloween he was available to meet at Saratoga Springs.

I'm hoping they do the same this year

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. We most likely will be at Animal Kingdom on Halloween itself.

Well it's OFFICIAL - we're going to Disney! Woot!!! Our dates will be Thursday, Oct 26th - Wednesday, Nov 1st :dancer: DH, DS and I will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas - first time staying there and looking so forward to going! We'll be attending two MNSSHP and hopefully Club Villain.:woohoo:Costumes include: DC Comics Two Face DH, Joker DS and Harley Quinn DM and for the second party Alice in Wonderland Red Queen Guards DH & DS and Red Queen DM. :jumping1:

I'll have to dust of my trusty sewing machine and complete a few of these costumes - Oh! I'm so thrilled!!!

Well it's OFFICIAL - we're going to Disney! Woot!!! Our dates will be Thursday, Oct 26th - Wednesday, Nov 1st :dancer: DH, DS and I will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas - first time staying there and looking so forward to going! We'll be attending two MNSSHP and hopefully Club Villain.:woohoo:Costumes include: DC Comics Two Face DH, Joker DS and Harley Quinn DM and for the second party Alice in Wonderland Red Queen Guards DH & DS and Red Queen DM. :jumping1:

I'll have to dust of my trusty sewing machine and complete a few of these costumes - Oh! I'm so thrilled!!!

Holy crap, you just gave me a heart attack. I thought you were announcing the dates and pricesof the party! :rotfl:
Congrats on booking your trip! :)

Where is the information listed about the MNSSHP party dates?

Okay, I looked through the post to see if anyone answered your question and I didn't find any responses. Seeing how I don't like leaving anyone hanging I'm here to help you out newbie.
Those dates have not been released yet. Also "Disney released the Official 2016 MNSSHP dates on 3/23/16. There were 29 Parties scheduled in 2016." We're all still waiting for these dates. UGH!

The party dates will be found on the first page on this thread, all relevant information to MNSSHP you'll always find there as soon as it becomes available. If you have any questions your best bet is to look there first, but ALWAYS feel free to post your questions here and someone will respond.:woohoo:

Okay, I looked through the post to see if anyone answered your question and I didn't find any responses. Seeing how I don't like leaving anyone hanging I'm here to help you out newbie.
Those dates have not been released yet. Also "Disney released the Official 2016 MNSSHP dates on 3/23/16. There were 29 Parties scheduled in 2016." We're all still waiting for these dates. UGH!

The party dates will be found on the first page on this thread, all relevant information to MNSSHP you'll always find there as soon as it becomes available. If you have any questions your best bet is to look there first, but ALWAYS feel free to post your questions here and someone will respond.:woohoo:
Thank you!!

I found a pattern on Pinterest that I am having made on a tshirt. I cannot wait to wear it and enjoy the Halloween party

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter