• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting nervous and excited for our trip in a little over a week! Will be our first party! Nervous about our resort reservations [we are at CBR and have heard a lot of questionable stays recently with the construction and transportation], first trip without our older 2 kids [who tend to be a buffer at times for the youngest who has Down Syndrome and sensory issues], worried about the weather [first fall trip....typically go in the spring]...we really try to just go with the flow and hoping that we can still get a lot done during the party with no set plans. Regardless...we will be at Disney! Can't wait....

4 more days...I am bouncing off the walls at work.

was thinking about being Batgirl for the second party, would wearing a mask around my eyes be a problem? i have seen pics of other people wearing them but i don't want to break any rules.

4 more days...I am bouncing off the walls at work.

was thinking about being Batgirl for the second party, would wearing a mask around my eyes be a problem? i have seen pics of other people wearing them but i don't want to break any rules.
Your best bet will be to carry the mask in, then put on for photos.

How has the Belle and Gaston line been? What time should we get in line to be one of the first meets of the night? My kids are dressing up like them and they are our only "must" character interaction of the night!

another question. can you buy tickets at military discount for someone and not be there or do you have to be there when they go in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter