"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are the chances of me bringing a toy bow in as part of my costume? I've read the rules for costumes but not sure how strict it will be on the weapons. I don't think it looks real but i suppose somebody not familiar with bows might think it's real. We are flying out tomorrow and can't decide whether to pack it or not. The family is going as super heroes and mine is hawkeye

Heres our design for our Halloween POP window! It's terrible here but it will look great when it's done!

• Orange lights around window
  • Several strands of purple, black and orange mickey ears behind...
  • 1 Big vampire Mickey sign
  • 2 small vampire Mickey signs with our names
View attachment 269773

Super cute! I can't wait to see it all done up!

Well I just listened to 'calling all the monsters' 10 times. I have officially ready for Halloween. So excited I get to spend it in Orlando. HHN, MNSSHP, Halloween night resort character craziness. Maybe I'll try to beat my record from a few years ago. If you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, each Disney resort has their own little Halloween celebration. Some have candy and little dance parties but they all have at least one character. A few years ago we hit up 2 All Stars (football Goofy, and some others I've forgot), Coronado (serape Donald and Jose), Port Orleans French Quarter (Louis the alligator from Princess and the Frog), AKL (Timon), GF (bandit Chip and Dale), the Poly (Elvis Stitch) and a few others I think I am forgetting. It was crazy fun, we had a solid game plan and went careening off from one resort to the next, 2 people would get out of the car and get a place in line while I went and parked. I can't believe we were able to hit so many.

I really wanted to be there for Halloween this year, but it didn't work with sports schedules for my oldest's senior year. Oh well, there's always next year, right? ;)

Currently at MK for the party! I met Jack and Sally, and was done at 5:10pm! What an absolute blast meeting them! Waiting now for Minnie! I think it's going to be a good party!

Awesome!

Yes! I got in line at 4pm, and they came out at 5! I was about 4th in line. I have also been able to meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and about to meet the Winnie the Pooh characters...all before the first parade! Yahoo!!! :)

You got so much done! What time did Minnie and the ducks come out? I think your post said 7:45 with "about to meet the Pooh characters" so that seems super quick!

Super cute! I can't wait to see it all done up!

I really wanted to be there for Halloween this year, but it didn't work with sports schedules for my oldest's senior year. Oh well, there's always next year, right? ;)

Awesome!

You got so much done! What time did Minnie and the ducks come out? I think your post said 7:45 with "about to meet the Pooh characters" so that seems super quick!
Minnie, Donald, and Daisy all came out at 7pm! I was first in line to see Minnie, and then hopped over to the Duck line, which wasn't very long at all. It seemed as though everyone lined up for Minnie first.

Minnie, Donald, and Daisy all came out at 7pm! I was first in line to see Minnie, and then hopped over to the Duck line, which wasn't very long at all. It seemed as though everyone lined up for Minnie first.

Thanks! I had planned to be first set for Pooh & Gang and then hop over to Minnie and ducks. I don't go till the last party so I guess I'll keep watching reports to decide.

Thanks! I had planned to be first set for Pooh & Gang and then hop over to Minnie and ducks. I don't go till the last party so I guess I'll keep watching reports to decide.
Just an FYI for your planning..I waited about 40 mins to see the Winnie the Pooh gang after Minnie and the Ducks! Not bad.

Just an FYI for your planning..I waited about 40 mins to see the Winnie the Pooh gang after Minnie and the Ducks! Not bad.

Not bad. We are also planning Jack & Sally first thing and then planned to pick up dinner and eat in line for Pooh & gang. Then we'd hop over to the ducks or Minnie. But I haven't really adjusted my plans or expectations for the two separate lines for them yet. I think we might be able to get it all done though in the time I allotted.

I don't have any character meets in my party plan. Should I still plan to get there 3:15 or would I be all right arriving at 4:00? I'm trying to maximize pre-party chill time so we can stay until midnight.

Was reading the costume rules, and worried about my husband's Jedi Robe being too long. Thoughts? I suppose I could hem it up shorter, show some leg LOL.

Currently at MK for the party! I met Jack and Sally, and was done at 5:10pm!

Yes! I got in line at 4pm, and they came out at 5! I was about 4th in line. I have also been able to meet Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and about to meet the Winnie the Pooh characters...all before the first parade! Yahoo!!! :)

The first BTY Parade was at 9:15

I what time did you get in line for Pooh & Gang and what time where you done meeting them? Thank you and thanks for taking the time to post your experience, it's so incredibly helpful! :thanks:

@TNKim asks "We will be in MK on a regular ticket the day of our MNSSHP so we will need to get our party bands at another location instead of at the entrance. Do these other band locations also have maps and treat bags? This means we will miss going through the Main Street bypass and the magic shots offered. If we find ourselves back in that area later in the night, can you go through the bypass from the opposite direction, from the park vs. the entrance?

and @grumpy28 would like to know to, so is anyone has done this can you please respond.

I know for a fact they offer treat bags at the other Wristband locations but i'm not 100% positive about the maps. Treat bags can also be picked up at any ToT locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter