"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year Disney sold merchandise in waves but they did state what was being released and when it was being released. Maybe this years Hocus Pocus merchandise was meant to be sold at a later date or inventory was late. Just a thought.

I agree it's sad to see things being sold out.

We were told by a cm while in line for pins that no Hocus Pocus merchandise would be sold at any of the parties this year. That seemed strange to me, so I don't know.

We were told by a cm while in line for pins that no Hocus Pocus merchandise would be sold at any of the parties this year. That seemed strange to me, so I don't know.

Wow, that's just crazy!!! :laughing: Regarding last night, hope you do a full report! ::yes:: peeps?

Did anyone see any photos of Ariel with Eric? That's the one character M&G I didn't see any reports on all night?
Yes, I saw it on one of my twitter windows I had opened. The prince looks younger compared to Ariel, maybe it's my eyes cuz they are wacked but that's my first impression! Beautiful picture!

Did anyone get the sorcerer country bear card? If so where did you get it and how long did it take?

Oh no! That's going to change your plans for sure!

Yes, she gets in two hours after I do now, at 3:30 I think and I get in at 1:20. Normally I'd wait for her, but we agreed that I'll make my way to the hotel ASAP and get in line for Jack & Sally for us and she'll meet me there. I sent her pictures of the lines from last night and she was like, "thank goodness you'll be in line for us." She only has one direct flight from her airport and it used to get in at 1:30, but SWA changed the time. :( It worked perfectly the past couple trips we've taken since we arrived at the same time. It will be weird not to ride ME together, but gotta do what we gotta do for party success! LOL!

Did anyone see any photos of Ariel with Eric? That's the one character M&G I didn't see any reports on all night?

I saw some, but I can't remember where. They were wearing the same outfits from breakfast at Trattoria. She's my fav, but I'm doing the breakfast so I won't spend time on meeting them unless I walked by with zero line or something!

Still looking for when people were let in yesterday and I'm assuming FP+ worked fine for everyone since I have not seen anything about that.

Anyone have any information on wristband distribution inside the park? We might be in on our hooper before 4:00 pm. Were the stations still near PoC in Adventureland and Stitch in Tomorrowland? Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

Did anyone get the sorcerer country bear card? If so where did you get it and how long did it take?
Yes. They started giving them away at 4pm. One per person with a wristband on and they marked your wristband with an S, so you couldn't come back and get another one. They were giving them out at the Sorcerer place right by City Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter