"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
I'm guessing these couple questiosn have been asked and answwered already but I've missed so much in the last few hours that I'd have to look through pages and pages at this point.

-What time did they start letting people in?
-Was anyone's FP+ deleted as of today or is it all working like usual?

Dare I say to reschedule BBB?

The Disney folks are going to see the Moana line and possibly make changes. Jack and Sally are a perfect example. They're soo in demand that they had them start meeting well before the party starts. If the fine folks at Disney wanted to, they could do the same with Moana. Last thing you want is to be in that BBB appt and get a call from your hubby that she's out and the line is moving....

Sigh, that will be a tough decision. There is zero availability at the MK BBB on 10/3 or 10/4. If only I could have known in April what I know now, we would have done a PPO BBB before our Cindy's breakfast, but I thought it would be good to do before the MNSSHP. I could try to do it at DS, but we weren't even planning to go there, so I would hate to go all the way there just for BBB. I'll keep trying to move our MK BBB the closer it gets to our date or see if they change up the hours that Moana greets (although if they make it earlier, it would probably be even worse because we would be at the BBB when she starts meeting). The DS BBB doesn't open early enough to do it before our CRT ADR, so I'm just not sure what to do. This may be our only trip to WDW ever or at least for another 3-5 years or more. My daughter loves getting dolled up, so I feel like BBB is a must, but Moana is a must too.

We got to MK at 3:30pm and used our AP 's to get in. Halloween ticket holders were let in before 4. Same set up as last year. Down the bypass for treat bag and magic shots. We headed for the pins. No Hocus Pocus merchandise available. Everything else seemed well stocked.

Is the MNSSHP logo pin available at 4:00? And is it in all the listed gift shops or just Star Traders, as noted on the map? I want to make sure I pick one up early at my party in October.

I can live without the Jack dessert since it looks like that will sell out quickly- my diet will thank me - but I'll be disappointed if I miss out on the party pin.

Guys, just in case anyone cares, I have been adding all the posts from DISers that are there tonight and reporting to my multi quotes. At the end of the party I am going to post it so people don't have to comb back through pages for all the posts. Hopefully this will help someone.

Yes. Thanks!

Is the MNSSHP logo pin available at 4:00? And is it in all the listed gift shops or just Star Traders, as noted on the map? I want to make sure I pick one up early at my party in October.

I can live without the Jack dessert since it looks like that will sell out quickly- my diet will thank me - but I'll be disappointed if I miss out on the party pin.

We bought the MNSSHP pin at the Big Top. Everything was available to purchase just after 4. But I did not go to Star Traders. I remember going there last yeAr at 4:30 and being told they couldn't start selling MNSSHP merchandise til after 5pm. So we just headed to the Big Top right away this year.

I just stopped by the Big Top about 20 minutes ago and there were zero lines and everything was still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter