"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a good feeling about next week being when we'll see dates announced. I would guess that they try not to have multiple big "releases" at the same time to minimize risk to system issues. With the Pandora FP selection dropping today, that would rule out any other big new things this week. Total guess of course and a lot of wishful thinking, but my gut is saying next week.

Being those go on sale on the 29th , *Might* they make an announcement Monday or Tuesday??

I'm thinking with Pandora FP+ going live this morning as well as AP and DVC preview days opening up for sign ups this morning their heads are not in the Halloween game. I would love to be wrong but after two days of thinking "today is the day" I'm now thinking today is not the day.

Aww, sadly they're starting The Legend of Sleepy Hollow after we leave. Id be all over it if the dates worked! :(

I just saw this in a post on FB. Excited!! I love the Legend of Sleepy Hollow!! Now just waiting till I can book it.. LOL.

Hopefully this means MNSSHP dates will be announced soon!!

Could please put in a link to where you saw this on FB? Love links they always lead to more goodness:wave: Thanks!

Saw someone posting about phantom bookings. Last year and year before people saw thier fps/dinner bookings made for 6:30 on disappear as the dates got announced. Just something to keep in mind when booking things in MK during partiy time.

Saw someone posting about phantom bookings. Last year and year before people saw thier fps/dinner bookings made for 6:30 on disappear as the dates got announced. Just something to keep in mind when booking things in MK during partiy time.
There's nothing available for ADRs after 6ish in MK on 9/22 which is a projected party night

I just saw this on FB and am SO excited!!!
I think we'll definitely try to do this the Sat of our trip instead of Pirates and Pals.
If my check in date is Oct 12th and I want to do it on October 14th, what day can I call?
Bookings can be made 180 days prior to the date of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter