"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you & yours figured out what you would like to see and do during MNSSHP?

My daughter is ride obsessed so that will be the bulk of our time but we also love the fireworks and shows so hoping she'll take breaks in between -- thinking we may even do 2 shows if the first is that much fun! Oh and bonus is daughter picked out her costume so she's excited to wear it as much as I am to see her in it :)

Anyone going the last week of Sept? In past years they have not scheduled a party on that Tuesday night for whatever resason. I noticed on the posted park hours just now that they show MK closing at 7pm on Tuesday which would indicate a party, but on that Thursday it shows MK closing at 6:00pm?!?

Anyone else already planned their costumes?
I think we're doing two parties - first one I'm going to be Sally. I have a costume dress and DS will be Barrel in skeleton Pjs and green hair dye.
2nd party DS wants to wear his Prince Phillip costume and I hope it's not too hot to wear my Briar Rose Disneybound.
I would be so excited if Maleficent
or Phillip are there!!!!
(I know odds are low....)
But we may wear the same outfits to MVMCP to meet Aurora and phillip!

I think we're doing two parties - first one I'm going to be Sally. I have a costume dress and DS will be Barrel in skeleton Pjs and green hair dye.
2nd party DS wants to wear his Prince Phillip costume and I hope it's not too hot to wear my Briar Rose Disneybound.
or Phillip are there!!!!
We're bounding as Nightmare - DH will be Jack with a Jack tux tee shirt, and he'll have his face painted with Jack's features; DD8 will be Zero; and I will be Sally, either with Sally inspired patchwork capris and a black shirt, red hair, and stitches painted on, or capris the color of Sally, and a Sally-esque shirt.

We've planned some of our costumes. Planning on a big family trip, and we thought everyone would pick a Star Wars character. My husband wanted to be Orson Krennic for Halloween. I just reviewed the costume guidelines and it says no capes below the waist. Does anyone know if this is a hard & fast rule? I'm not a rule breaker, but I'm just confused as to what harm a cape could do--especially if it were removed before rides and stuff. Does anyone have experience with this? TIA

While we await the official announcement of the 2017 Not so Scary Halloween Party dates at MK - who wants to play a guessing game as to what the dates will be. No prizes other than a job well done.

Here is my guess:

Sept 9,7,10,12,15,17,22,24, 26, 29
Oct 1,3,5,6,9,10,12,13,15,17,19,20,22,24,26,27,29,31

Anyone else?

While we await the official announcement of the 2017 Not so Scary Halloween Party dates at MK - who wants to play a guessing game as to what the dates will be. No prizes other than a job well done.

Here is my guess:

Sept 9,7,10,12,15,17,22,24, 26, 29
Oct 1,3,5,6,9,10,12,13,15,17,19,20,22,24,26,27,29,31

Anyone else?

Well I will add Aug. 25, 29th and Sept. 1, and take out Sept. 9.

or Phillip are there!!!!

My daughter found an awesome Jack Skellington costume on Etsy - so now we wait until August before ordering because undoubtedly she'll have a growth spurt between now and then. DH wants to just wear a t-shirt. Me, I have no idea. Probably an "incredible" mom t-shirt of some sort too.

or Phillip are there!!!!
DH will be Nick and I'll be Judy ;)

Will be there 9/16-9/22....planning on the party for 9/17. Excited for my first Disney Halloween!!! :)

This is the party date I am hoping for as well!!

As for costumes, my wife and I plan to disneybound as Belle and "Prince Adam" (Beast).

I would add the 19th as an estimated party date.

Also for people who are hoping for an August party date - I certainly hope for you that you are able to attend a party, however I noticed on Disney World's website for the event the header reads "Enjoy Enchanting Fun in September and October at Magic Kingdom Park".

Link here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Certainly that doesn't officially mean there won't be an August party, but I thought it worth pointing out. :(

or Phillip are there!!!!
We are doing Alice in Wonderland costumes this year. DD will be Alice, DS the White Rabbit, DH and I Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. I've already started putting things together - here's my model. He's a good sport :)
IMG_4048.JPG

Have no idea what I may do for a costume. The last party I went to I was unable to dress up as anything. I am not very creative in that repsect.

I really wish they would announce dates. I am really hoping for October 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter