"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AngleDisney there is also a grace period for FP, you are allowed to get there 5 minutes early and if you arrive late your FP will still be honored up to 15 minutes. I do not know if this is still feasible during the parties. I suspect CM's are trying to get the day guests out of the park which is a good thing.

The dates for my tickets have been corrected on the MDE app...check yours!

I haven't checked the website yet though if the tickets are listed (they originally weren't).

I haven't checked the website yet though if the tickets are listed (they originally weren't).

Correction....only 1 of the 4 tickets has been fixed on the MDE app! The 3 others still show 2016 (originally all 4 were 2016).

Correction....only 1 of the 4 tickets has been fixed on the MDE app! The 3 others still show 2016 (originally all 4 were 2016).

Correction again...now it's 2 out of the 4! Looks like they're being updated 1 by 1. The 2 tickets that have been corrected are child tix; the other 2 are adult tix.

Edit...now all tickets are showing 2016 again. I swear I'm not under the influence of anything!!!! Disney is definitely having some IT issues!!!

Checked the website this morning and my tickets and dates are finally there! Dates are correct too! I know that since I have the email, I'm fine, but I needed to SEE it on my MDE!! Looks like they're fixing the issues! :)

Our tickets are finally showing up on the website and correctly on the app.......now I think I know the answer but I just want to make sure, since I "selected" will call, do I really have to stop at pick up tickets since they are linked to the magic bands?

Checked the website this morning and my tickets and dates are finally there! Dates are correct too! I know that since I have the email, I'm fine, but I needed to SEE it on my MDE!! Looks like they're fixing the issues! :)
I was the same way. I have the email, but I needed to see it in MDE

Has anyone else seen that Splash Mountain (closed for refurbishment anyway), Big Thunder, and 7 Dwarfs aren't showing as being available on party dates?
Sent a tweet to Disney about it, which they seem to confirm.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...alloween-party/#/drawer=drawerOpenAttractions

Nooooooo!!!!!!! I'm not fussed with Splash, but BTMR and 7DMT are fun in the dark!

Thanks, @dfurst05 and @davale4 !

You know what though? I was planning to FP 7DMT and Big Thunder, so I guess I'll still be good for those, because we'll be done with both before the official party start.

At least I have another day in MK too so I get the chance to ride them.

I know...I was hoping to get a few unscheduled rides after dark. It's DH and DD's favorite MK ride.

Seriously love riding these at dark so I will be disappointed!

You can get a FP before the party between 4-7. I am trying to do that before the party. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure how to fit the FastPasses in with my plans to meet J&S first thing.

Yeah that's definitely something I could try to do! We wanted to do jack and Sally's m&g right at 4, so maybe if I got fp for 6ish that'd work? We'll be there Halloween night so I'm still iffy on how long to plan to be at J&S. Just one more thing to spend the next five months thinking about! :rotfl:

We're going Nov 1st and had also planned to get in the J&S line right at 4. If they come out at 5 and we're at the front of the line I wonder if we'll have the chance for two FastPasses before we're cut off since some FPs were cancelled last year after 6?

@beesly I posted a Character List post #2929 do you think you could look at it for accuracy? Thank you.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...y-halloween-party-boo-to-you.3580223/page-147

I AM OLD so not computer savvy as you:upsidedow
Not the person you asked but it looked pretty accurate to me based on our party experience last year (I know you took the link down to modify). You might want to add to it that many of the party specific characters are not available continuously. The do sets and take breaks from meeting guests. Most notably Pooh and Friends who if I recall correctly meet for 1/2 hr then take 1/2 hr break. We waited in their line for 20 min and then bailed because it was SO slow and we found out they were going to take an extended break. Also Elena is now in Princess Fairytale Hall and Aurora got the boot so it is possible this year she may be the one meeting by City Hall (guest services) on Main Street not Snow White. She was the character there in 2015 but when she moved to Princess Fairytale Hall last year Snow White replaced her for the Halloween Party.

Does anyone know if resale DVC members qualify for discounted MNSSHP tickets? I see the option when purchasing tickets, but I want to be sure there won't be issues when it comes to use them!
If by resale you mean post 4/4/16 then technically no. All special ticket discounts are only for eligible DVC members-direct and resale owners who owned before the change last year. However, since the MNSSHP tickets you buy online are already activated tickets I can't see that you'd have any issues (assuming you have them mailed or buy an e ticket). The discounted AP are a different story b/c you have to go to guest services or will call/ticket window to actually activate the pass. When you do so you have to present photo ID and a blue DVC member card (which is no longer being given to new resale buyers) to prove you are eligible for the discounted AP. If you do not have a blue DVC card I would not select will call just in case they ask to see your card.

Does anyone see where the info came from? I only see the random tweeter asking WDW Today about it.

I'm the 'random tweeter', lol! In my post I also put a link to the Disney page which is where I got the info. That's why I tweeted them in the first place.

Argh, I cant decide if I want to buy tickets on a different MDE than my resort reservation. Can I buy them without linking to an MDE and decide later?

Does anyone know when the dessert party for the MNSSHP will be released? Has it already been released and there is no availability? Thanks so much!

Just wanted to ask what a good time is to make dinner ressies at Mk the night of the party.

I think we have a 5:30 at Liberty Tree Tavern. Is that a good time or will we be missing out on anything if we eat at that time?

Thanks, Marina :cutie:

Does anyone know when the dessert party for the MNSSHP will be released? Has it already been released and there is no availability? Thanks so much!

I don't think it has been released yet. Several of us are waiting on the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter