"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do they have ADRs for 6pm or later on MNSSHP days for people with only regular park ticket? It seems like my birthday might fall on a party day and I wanted a BOG dinner to celebrate, but I know some people with me will only have the regular park ticket.

Me and the GF are going to a party this year. In the UK we have nothing for Halloween like this so really looking forward to it.

Just waiting on the dates to be announced

Do they have ADRs for 6pm or later on MNSSHP days for people with only regular park ticket? It seems like my birthday might fall on a party day and I wanted a BOG dinner to celebrate, but I know some people with me will only have the regular park ticket.

Yes - they do. Your ADR can begin anytime before 7:00 and when it's done my understanding is anyone without a party band will be directed to the front of the park to leave. If anyone is staying, you should be sure and get your party band before you go to your ADR because you can only get those up until 7:00.

Yes - they do. Your ADR can begin anytime before 7:00 and when it's done my understanding is anyone without a party band will be directed to the front of the park to leave. If anyone is staying, you should be sure and get your party band before you go to your ADR because you can only get those up until 7:00.
Thank you! Great, now all I need is to convince my worried parents disney wants their dining money too much to kick them out of BOG at 7pm sharp :D

Our family never agrees on a theme, so we each do our own thing. I've been villager Belle, Alice and Cruella. The Cruella is my favorite costume, but the version I have (which was a Disney park/store Europe version) has a cape that comes down to my knees or below, so that would be banned under the limited rules if those are in place for the party. DH, who is not really a costume guy, uses the superhero costume T-shirts and regular shorts. I know at least of couple of those T-shirts have capes attached and I think the capes hang below the waist so they are probably out too. DD has been different princesses, villager Belle, Young Maleficent (AJ movie version), and a Haunted Mansion Ghost host (easily done with the T-shirt and headband WDW sells and a black skirt). There are threads around that have lots of pics of peoples' MNSSHP costumes. We have seen tons of cute couples costumes at MNSSHP- some are Disney themed and some are not (I remember a really cute Gru and Lucy). Last year it seemed like Anger and Joy (inside out) were the common pair- we saw a TON of couples dressed as them.

Oh my goodness, those costumes sound adorable!! So creative. My DF isn't really a costume guy either but I think for this type of occasion he'll be a little bit more flexible. I'm such a sucker for Lady & the Tramp so I was thinking of dressing us up as that. Maybe just do t-shirts and decorate the neckline to be the collars. I saw a pair of cute lady-eqsue floppy ears and tail on Ebay that was inexpensive.

We're headed down in October and planning to attend. It will be our first time going in October and we are excited to not only see the Halloween decorations but to also go to the party. It's always been on my Disney bucket list. We are not so patiently waiting for the date announcement and tickets to go on sale.

I'm curious to see if they do an 11/1 party this year since Halloween falls on a Monday which isn't a normal party night.

We arrive 10/28 so whenever we choose to go will be sold out anyways.

When we planned our October WDW and WWoHP visit, I didn't even think of MNSSHP. Now I'm psyched we'll be there when it happens!

Thank you! Great, now all I need is to convince my worried parents disney wants their dining money too much to kick them out of BOG at 7pm sharp :D

As long as your ADR time is before 7 you will be fine. At 7 or after is a no go. Make sure you do all of your shopping before you eat, they won't allow you to shop during the party hours without a party ticket. Oh, and use the restroom at BoG too. Many times they won't even allow people into the restrooms without a party wristband.

Yes. You can make 3 FP+ reservations as long as the third is finished before 7pm. You are not restricted from making a FP reservation from before when you can enter the park at 4pm. Thus you can go 3:30 to 4:30, 4:45 to 5:45, and 5:55 to 6:55. You can not get a 6:30 to 7:30 FP, or even a 6:05 to 7:05.
Fastpass service ended at 6:30 last year, so 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 are the window start times, and only if you haven't used FPs with a regular ticket in the same day (on the same MDE account).

Last edited:
There were several more sold out dates last year. Wdwmagic is a great source for sold out dates. You can also check last year's guest list thread.

The 2016 guest list will be started when dates/costume rules are set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter