Off Topic but do you (women) wear make-up while at the parks

Heck no! At least on my actual face. Just some mascara and chapstick for me!

i dont wear make up in the disney parks only suntan cream.

though i will take my foundation & lipstick in my suitcase incase of special occassion on the hols. :)

No way Jose, but I rarely wear make up as it is (I go through spells...but I'd say an average of twice a month).
I am use to heat and humidity and learned a long time ago I look way worse with make up running down my sweaty face than I do to just have a clean bare face.

I have to wear makeup, or they won't let me in - or out - of the parks. Especially at Animal Kingdom.

Nope. As someone else said, it would be sweated off by time I got to the elevator.

I only wear my 45+ Water Babies Sunscreen and Burts Bees wax.

As a redhead, if I don't wear mascara, I look tired and have "no eyes". I wear waterproof at Disney so it doesn't smear down my face after I ride Splash Mountain!

I like Waterproof mascara ,proactive facial moisturizer spf 30, and a lip gloss.
I always feel made up when I where lip gloss.;)

Absolutely - that's why I love Bare Minerals; I've never had any makeup slide off (even in the August humidity)! The only change I make from my normal routine is to wear waterproof mascara instead of regular.

I get ready just like I would for any other day. I like to look nice in the parks and we take a ton of pictures. I expect to get hot and sweaty, so I don't pile on the eye makeup and stuff like that, but I do use some makeup and lip gloss.

I usually wear a little eye makeup at the very least so I don't look like a zombie in pictures.

Face powder and/or a light foundation or tinted moisterizer. First thing, I put on a sunblock of at least SPF 30..yes, I'm ghostly pale but I have no wrinkles!!

I usually don't do mascara or eyeshadow..if I do it's at night.

I don't wear makeup any other day, so I won't at the park. But tell me about these bare minerals things that everybody is talking about. I don't really want a red or shiny face in all my photos... :headache:

I'm a Bare Minerals convert and wear it every day (mineral veil, base, smidge of eyeliner). The base feels SO much nicer on my skin than any sunscreen I've ever used. I'm a hardcore gardener, as well as a summer WDW visitor, and haven't had problems with the Bare Minerals "melting" off my face, even when the temps are above 90.

Well I haven't been to Disney in 25 years...so it's time we returned...and I am a minimalist in the makeup department anyway...thinking just the mineral makeup so my face looks "ok" in pictures since I am thinking I will get the photopass.

I hardly ever wear makeup at home but I do when I'm in a Disney park. But its minimal. Just enough to not look really scary in the photos.

I just put on eye make-up. I find that for myself, the rest of my face looks fine if I just "enhance" my eyes :goodvibes

I'm another one who wears some. I actually end up in some of the photos instead of always taking them.

yup, I wear the same makeup in the parks that I wear on any other day.

Which is a full face, I don't want to frighten anyone.

Yep, I wear makeup to the parks. Nothing too heavy. I am a light packer and my small make up bag is nothing to pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter