Off Topic- advice/suggestions

Marion

<font color=blue>Go Blue Jays!!<br><font color=#FF
My daughter is going on a school exchange trip to England in March. The students will be staying with host families and I need to provide her with a hostess gift to take along. My question is this: if you were going to be hosting a canadian child in your home, is there anything you can think of that you would love to receive as a gift? (Within reason of course! She's only 14 so booze and ciggies are OUT of the question :D )The only thing I can think of off hand is maple syrup (Canadian theme thing there).

I used to have an English e-mail buddy who always asked me to send her koolaid packages, of all things....she apparently got hooked on the stuff in the States. So....I'd appreciate any inspiration you can provide...thanks in advance. :)

Hi Marion,

I'm not sure what to suggest, but I've taken the liberty to post it over on the UK Community Board for you.

Here is the link: -

Marion's thread

I hope this is acceptable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter