Off-site videography?

disneyjenny

Disney Bride '07
One more question! Any of you had offsite video for your intimate ceremony and cake cutting? What are the prices??

We are using Stan Severance for our intimate wedding on May 15, 2007. He send us a DVD demo and it was wonderful and Stan has been great to work with! He has lots of different packages to choose from!

www.stvsweddings.com

Broadway photo, off site, did ours! They were great. We were very lucky, he was training someone, so we got ours free! We had an intimate wedding.

We used A Magic Moment. We bought their state of the art package (which included both the editted video and the raw footage) and we tacked on an extra hour of coverage. It cost $925 I think. I remember a post a while ago saying their priced went up.

I haven't received the actual video yet so the jury is still out re: a recommendation.

We had an intimate wedding and used Stan from STVS. I am his biggest fan!! We just got our video back and I could not be happier...it was perfect! We had the intimate package that he offers, which was right around $600. It was a tough decision at first because of our budget, but it was well worth every penny! He was great to work with.

We are using Stan Severance for our intimate wedding on May 15, 2007. He send us a DVD demo and it was wonderful and Stan has been great to work with! He has lots of different packages to choose from!

www.stvsweddings.com

my demo from STVS must've been defective or scratched or something... one of the segments played for a few minutes and froze, then just shut off. another one would not even play at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter