off site options btwn Disney and Universal

2princesses3princes

Mouseketeer
We stayed in Windsor Hills for our first trip and loved it! Didn't miss being on-site (though I guess you can't miss what you haven't experienced :))
Anway, we are beginning to plan a trip for Nov. 2013 to do Disney and Universal. Looking at google maps, WH will be too far of a drive to do for 1/2 our trip. So we are looking for someplace btwn the 2 parks.
We don't spend much time at "home" so we don't need fancy pools or lots of resort activities. We DO need at least 2 bedrooms (sleep 6- me, DH, DS9, DS7, DD5, and Grandma). I would also like at least a kitchenette. Hopefully for about $150 max a night-otherwise we may just put up a drive for the cheap nightly rates at WH!
THANKS!

You couldn't get much more centralized between Universal and Disney theme parks than Cypress Pointe Resort or Grande Villas Resort (they are side by side in the Lake Buena Vista hotel area). These two timeshare resorts are a couple of miles (five minutes??) from Downtown Disney, about a fifteen minute drive from the Universal/Islands of Adventure parking garages and fifteen to twenty minutes, depending on the park, from the Disney parks. They have two and three bedroom villas and I suspect that you'll be able to find something in your price range at one (maybe both) of those resorts by doing an online search.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter