Off-site motel discounts?

Carol

Living the DREAM
Can someone tell me if the Disney Club offers discounts for the off-site neighborhood motels?

Very few. There was an 'Entertainment' book that was sent with your DC card, which includes a couple of hotels that offer discounted rates if they are less than 80% of capacity - look under 'Disneyland Area'

Sarangel

Consider priceline.com too, we've booked the Marriott twice for $40/night.

If you have AAA, most of the off-site hotels offer discounts. We stayed at the Anaheim Desert Inns & Suites for $54 a night in May. This was with AAA discount.

The Fairfield Inn offers a coupon for a rate of $65.00. It is in the Anaheim Visitors Bureau booklet. They are accepting it for mid-summer stays. It is a very nice location withing quick walking distance of the gates.

If you need tickets also, there is a great special going on right now. The Disney travel Co. is offering 1 day free with the purchase of a multi-day pass (3 day gets you 4 days, 4 days gets you 5 days etc.)Also, with every adult pass purchased you get 1 childs pass FREE!!! I called this morning (7-1-01) and was quoted $1406.10 for 6 nites with 4 day passes, EE every day, a character breakfast, pin and other goodies. This was for 3 ad, 3 ch and staying in the Homewood suites 1 mile from DL!! What a deal!! She told me that this was giving me a DC discount for the room portion. The suites in the resort hotels were booked for the week we needed, so I don't know about those prices. We are going 7-22-01 thru 7-28-01 so this is peak season, which makes this a SUPER deal!!!! If you are in the Disney Club call the 1-800 # in the booklet they send you for Disneyland resort reservations, the lady I talked to was really nice and very helpful!:smooth:

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions. We aren't going until the middle of Sept., so I'm hoping with it not being peak season, we'll get a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter