Off-site hotels/resorts that have 2+ bedrooms, kitchens and washer/dryer in the room?

I can't believe I just found this stuff! We just cancelled our Shades of Green stay and booked at the Vistana Resort 2 bedroom. This thing is like a freaking townhouse lol. 8 Nights over 4th of July for our Disney trip and it was only $1920 after taxes, craziness. I checked the Caribe Royal and even with military discount it was $1,000 more for the 2BR and honestly we like the Vistana better.

We drive down and always drive to Disney Springs daily for food. We prize close parking to our room and generally always go to Walmart for snacks and stuff. This place looks perfect for us. Even factoring in, I'll have to pay $25 each day for our Disney parks parking, there's no resort fee or parking fee here! I'm very glad you all had this information, I had no idea this stuff existed.

In terms of location, Mystic Dunes backs up to Windsor Hills if you like the location. The have 2 and 3 bedroom units, multiple pools, putt-putt, etc. It similar to Bonnet Creek in terms of amenities, but a slight step down in my opinion. But its also a step down in price as well.

Have you tried booking Windsor Hills through their private owner facebook page or website?
Yes - we have been searching/ looking for rental through both the rent direct webpage and the facebook page. The rates I am getting seem so crazy. I am getting townhome quotes for $2000+ and most home quotes are in the 5K to 6K range. We stayed in a 5 bedroom home last Christmas for $2800 for 8 nights and this year the quote for the same house is $5000 and for only 7 nights.

I am considering Storey Lake, but just cannot find much on the community.

We really like Silver Lake and Vacation Villas at Parkway. Silver Lake has a range from hotel room that sleep 2 to 3 bedrooms that sleep 12. It's on the back side of Animal Kingdom with a Target close by. Vacation Villas has two 1-bedroom options and a two bedroom option (that is just the two 1-bedrooms put together). Both are simple, clean, and cheap. We stayed at Bonnet Creek once and said never again. It was during Hurricane Matthew, and they basically told us to get out as they didn't want anyone there over the hurricane. Everywhere was booked up except Silver Lake, and when we called them, they said we will find a spot for you. We have always had the best and kindest service there over other places outside Disney there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter