Off-site experts!! DD Needs Cheap 192 West Hotel

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Please help my DD! She's planning her senior trip and money is extremely tight. They need a very inexpensive (<$40) hotel for their arrival night. They'll be moving to Pop Century the next day. Here's what they're looking for:

CHEAP
Clean
Safe
192 West location (DD will be driving and she is familiar with this area. She doesn't want to be on Drive.)

Amenities, decor, pool, etc. not important at all. They will be arriving at night and checking out very early the next morning.

DD's group consists of 6 girls all aged 17 or 18.

Thanks so much!

Sorry! The will arrive late on May 19 and leave early on May 20.

Thanks again!

Check out the Master's Inn. There is one at Entry Point Blvd, which is what Sherberth Rd. becomes when it crosses 192. So driving to Disney couldn't be easier as you just cross over 192 and follow Sherberth onto property.

http://www.mastersinnorlando.com/maingate.htm

I just checked and May 19 would be $40.25 regular rate. There may be AAA discount available too. Or $79 for a suite that sleeps 6.

Quality Inn maingate west is economically priced and very convenient. I got Best Western Lakeside on Hotwire for $31/night for early May. I've stayed in both these locations and they are good clean basic hotels. The Quaility Inn also has a free continental breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter