Off-site, AP and FP

jbraught

Earning My Ears
We have a 10 day off-site stay in December. I've already purchased 10 day tickets, and will have 10 days of fp made for all of us in advance.

I'm considering upgrading my ticket to an AP, for free parking, memory maker, and discounts.

My question is: since AP can only have 7 days of fp, what happens to my last 3 days of fp? Will they disappear? Immediately? Over night?

Has anyone done this? What happened?

Would an on-site stay on day 9 keep the last 2 days safe? Or would that just make earlier days disappear?

Thanks!

I believe they will send you an email to cancel the three extra days of fast passes and if you don't they remove the last three days. Having one night stay won't help, it will still be only 7 days allowed. The only way a on site stay would work is if you booked the entire trip onsite, then you could keep all your fast passes. If you are considering changing to an annual pass I would recommend up grading once you are there after you had used a few days so you're within the 7 day allowance.

We have a 10 day off-site stay in December. I've already purchased 10 day tickets, and will have 10 days of fp made for all of us in advance.

I'm considering upgrading my ticket to an AP, for free parking, memory maker, and discounts.

My question is: since AP can only have 7 days of fp, what happens to my last 3 days of fp? Will they disappear? Immediately? Over night?

Has anyone done this? What happened?

Would an on-site stay on day 9 keep the last 2 days safe? Or would that just make earlier days disappear?

Thanks!

I don't know if it's changed since about 2 years ago, but no you will not lose your last 3 days of FP+. We always stay offsite and did exactly what you're planning on. Our FP+s did not disappear, nor did they ask us to remove them. I can't imagine they'd really do that, as that would be a horrible public relations move as it would essentially be "punishing" you for upgrading to an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter