# of ozs? Refillable Mugs

MDMagicMom

Pixie Dust all around
Okay, confession time . . . I drink a vat of Diet Coke every day. I need to know how many ounces of soda will fit into the refillable mugs. Also, is the only place to fill them the food court. If it helps, I'm staying at POR.

Related to the Mugs, are the Mugs now all the same now,we got the tall white/Blue ones.:rotfl2:

They are almost the same. This year there is no date on the mug and, last year had 2007 on them.

Sadly the only place to fill the mugs at POR is at the Food Court....I am a serious Diet Coke drinker myself........

Dh and I were just at POP Century, we had a 7 day vacation planned. So we purchased the refillable Mugs. However, after only 2 days of being there DH got very ill. So we had to reschedule our vacation. My question is....since we already purchased the Refillable Mugs can we use them on our next trip? Especially since we didn't get to use them? Do they all look the same? We're staying at Pop again.

Thanks for the info. 16 ozs is not enough to quench my obsessive thirst. And it stinks that the food court is the only place. I guess I could just hang out next to the soda dispenser!:rotfl:

Dh and I were just at POP Century, we had a 7 day vacation planned. So we purchased the refillable Mugs. However, after only 2 days of being there DH got very ill. So we had to reschedule our vacation. My question is....since we already purchased the Refillable Mugs can we use them on our next trip? Especially since we didn't get to use them? Do they all look the same? We're staying at Pop again.

I get new mugs every visit because my kids use them in between WDW visits while at home and it usually time for new ones by our next trip. But I do see people using older mugs at the resorts. This year at AS-Movies I saw folks filling the old resort-specific mugs which haven't been available lately. Now, I don't know if this is completely "legitimate" but I didn't see them get questioned or told not to use them. Since the mugs seem to be generic now I doubt anyone would ever notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter