O'Dell BaayBeeeee

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
53678164_278724269698473_1661159501731987456_n.jpg

Amazing how with one trade, suddenly they're being discussed as Super Bowl contenders! Well, that, along with a pretty decent season last year ;)

I take everything back (again) about what I said about the drafting of Mayfield last year - he really was the catalyst of a turnaround with this team. :)

Amazing how with one trade, suddenly they're being discussed as Super Bowl contenders! Well, that, along with a pretty decent season last year ;)

I take everything back (again) about what I said about the drafting of Mayfield last year - he really was the catalyst of a turnaround with this team. :)

Now all you need is for the Patriots to sit out the 2019 season and your good to go.

If Cleveland manages to turn things around with one trade I can't even imagine the reaction here in Lions' country where we've been seeking that resurgence with that strategy in mind for years.

Somehow I think for the Lions it's more like the question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop.

:teeth: And with the Steelers losing Bell and Brown, but retaining their bloated QB, hoping it will be a fun season in the AFC North!

Browns are 18 to 1 right now to win superbowl.
that's crazy low for a team that did not make playoffs.
Still they have a load of talent.

If Cleveland manages to turn things around with one trade I can't even imagine the reaction here in Lions' country where we've been seeking that resurgence with that strategy in mind for years..

its really the young spunky QB thats changed the fortunes

Love OBJ! He & Jarvis Landry united again!

of course you enthusitactic LSU fans note that. they had Les Miles on local sports radio today, tlaking about them in College, Odly enough he said Landry is the Slpha Dog and he pushes Becham to greatness. Also Sports Illustrated just wrote that networks are fighting like cats and dogs on who gets to telavize Browns games. A lot to live up to, but f your a Browns fan your loving this

its really the young spunky QB thats changed the fortunes

of course you enthusitactic LSU fans note that. they had Les Miles on local sports radio today, tlaking about them in College, Odly enough he said Landry is the Slpha Dog and he pushes Becham to greatness. Also Sports Illustrated just wrote that networks are fighting like cats and dogs on who gets to telavize Browns games. A lot to live up to, but f your a Browns fan your loving this
Yep! I always preferred Jarvis & thought he’d end up the bigger star. I liked the fight in Jarvis! Odell makes beautiful catches. Jarvis was more the guy to make a block like & then catch the ball!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!