Odds of Akershus cancellation?

CanuckGirl78

Mouseketeer
I planned our week in December and got our dinner ADR for Akershus, but now we're thinking of switching the days we're going to MK and Epcot so we can see the Happily Ever After fireworks as it's a non-MVMCP day. What are the odds of us getting a lunch or dinner cancellation to Akershus?

We have to book our FPs in a month, so I need to commit to a park soon :( I really want us to see HEA and I really want my 3yo daughter to see the princesses. Is it possible to do both by getting a late Akershus reserveration? I signed up for Touring Plans reservation finder to help increase my odds.

My friend just had the same issue as you about 60 days out, so I set up a reservation finder on touring plans and searched once a day. Within 1 week I had a breakfast, lunch and dinner for her to choose from. So I would say the odds are in your favor.

Thanks all! I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope I get it then! If it doesn't come, then I guess we'll just do dinner at Coral Reef of Biergarten, which everyone should enjoy (although my daughter might be upset there aren't princesses there!)

I got 3 akershus finds today, we are 22 days out, none for a party of 10 but pretty good times for a party of 8.....we are super excited! you will get one! touring plans is amazing!

I got Akershus about 2 weeks out from my upcoming trip using the ADR finder.
Yay! i'm hoping we do too..but we go the week before Christmas when I know it's going to be ridiculously busy. But i think i have pretty good odds, so even if I don't get it by the time i have to book my FP+, I'll just commit to switching the days I go to Epcot & MK, and hope someone cancels their Akershus ADR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter