October weather/hols

janp

Earning My Ears
:confused3 O
After going on our 1st disney 3 day cruise easter 08 On the wonder which was absolutely fab , we (well should I say I) are thinking about a 7 day cruise for 2010.!!!
I know theres no itinery/prices out as yet BUT ?:confused:
Whats the usual weather like for an October cruise?

( As we are in the u.k ) Are there any american holidays or other events that might make a cruise that time of year more expensive?

Is oct a good time to cruise ??
And finally for now anyway - East or West which is best !! :thanks:

Thanks for any advice?help

We've sailed Octobr 2x and are going for our 3rd this October...weather is wonderful. I wouldn't sail in Feb again, but in OCt, the water is still warm and hurricane season is basically over. You won't regret it

We sailed the first week of Oct and it was wonderful. A few fast and furious rain showers was all we had in the way of bad weather. Water was nice and the heat didn't kill us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter