October Visitors?

TiggerCate

Mouseketeer
Who all is going in October? We will be there the last week in Oct. I have seen that not only is the POTC going to be closed, but also It's a Small World! If we didn't have a vacation to coordinate with my parents, I would reschedule for September.

We are going from Oct 11-16. :cool1: I have been waiting for Space Mountain to open for 2 years, so I am very excited that ride will be open. :cheer2:

We were also planning a trip in mid- Oct. but knowing those 2 rides are down :sad2: we are trying to decide whether to go in Sept. or Dec. when they are both open again. We really want to eat at the Blue Bayou so we will wait for POTC to be open. I'm just glad we can change our dates if need be. We will have 2 little ones with us this time along with our older girls- 14,12,10 and don't want to miss IASW. The lights were unbelievable that last time we went. Have Fun!!! ::MinnieMo

We have been planning a trip for the first week in October. I've heard rumors that Pirates would be closed, but I've also heard that they aren't true. Do you have a reliable source for your information? If it is true, we will reschedule our trip for December. Thanks!

Me, DH, DS6, and my parents will be there the 12th-16th, staying at DLH (woo-hoo!), after going to Legoland and Universal. Can't wait :flower: Wish I knew how to get the countdown going!

I'll be there Oct. 9-15. Staying four nights at DLH and two at the GC :)

Karen

Phew! We will be there the first week of Oct. (before Small World goes down), and will be in the parks the last day POTC is running. Yeah!!

Oh my goodness! Someone put a countdown on my signature for me!! That was sooo nice :flower: That's like someone giving you a gift just because....thank you so much whoever did that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter