October trip - book now or later??

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Eire, Apr 2, 2009.

  1. Eire

    Eire Earning My Ears

    Apr 2, 2009
    Hello experts!

    Planning a trip to DLP in October - have the flights booked - should I wait untill nearer October and book hotel or should I do it sooner? I'm kind of hoping there might be deals closer to that time.
  2. DLPdaft

    DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

    Jun 3, 2007
    Hi Eire,

    Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to DLP DIS board :goodvibes

    We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread, or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

    If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038 ,
    DIS posting guidelines can be found here
    http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm .

    There is a current early booker offer, I believe, on the UK Disney site. If you book a September/early October trip before the end of April, you can get £100 off the total price of the hotel/tickets package. Now, I don't know if this ties in with your dates, or if the early booker is still available on your choice of hotel (this offer has been advertised for at least 3 months now, and is subject to availability).
    Last year also, Disney advertised 25% off their packages for trips in October, towards the end of the summer.
  3. Avatar


    to hide this advert.
  4. manxtatt2

    manxtatt2 <font color=green>stumbles into room , looks aroun

    Aug 6, 2008
    I would say book as soon as possible

    what dates are you hoping to go in October and what hotel?

    jees im nosey lol

  5. Eire

    Eire Earning My Ears

    Apr 2, 2009
    Gosh ye are a friendly bunch here :)

    we are planning to go on the 11th October and it seems pretty reasonable price at the moment - its our fourth trip (you think i'd be pretty clued up by now) and we are probably going to stay in the Cheyenne - I'm not putting anymore on my credit card until after May so I'll check the prices again at that time - can't wait!!!!
  6. FiFi Rose

    FiFi Rose <font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s

    Sep 17, 2008
    We've gone the last few years in October and I have never booked before the summer. We are planning to go back this october and I'm going to wait until I see which offers are available nearer the time. Doing a price check just now is showing children under 7 stay and play free and 1 night extra. So play around with your dates and hotels on the website.
  7. Roon

    Roon DIS Veteran

    Sep 29, 2008
    If it were me I would book as soon as possible, I need to know that I am booked in and don't have to worry about the hotel being full or anything like that.
  8. AnotherKindOfBelle

    AnotherKindOfBelle Earning My Ears

    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm going in September and I booked as soon as the dates became available. Now I'm slightly annoyed because of the offer being on, it's a lot cheaper than we payed. But I guess that can't be helped! I don't see it becoming any cheaper than it is at the moment though, so I'd say book asap. :)
  9. cap'njack.

    cap'njack. Totally in love with Lisa_C

    Jun 13, 2008
    I'd have thought that if you can get a 40% off offer on your dates then to book now. I don't see that offer being matched or beaten any time.

    Despite the credit crunch DLRP has been rammed recently, people may not be spending as much money when they are actually there but they certainly are still visiting.

    I was hoping for another 50% off offer for Dream AP holders but I'd feel lucky if we get 35% now :sad2:

Share This Page