October Star Wars Guided Tour in HS

CAHarwell

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone did the first 8 am Star Wars Guided Tour in HS yesterday? We were trying to gauge EXACTLY how long it lasts. We have it booked for October 21st and obviously have all our evening reservations (dining, FP+, etc.), but I just wanted to fine tune our plan if I need to. Thanks!

You can edit your title using the Thread Tools pulldown above your first post, right side of the screen.

ETA: I see you found it.

We have this booked for December and am wondering the same. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone did the first 8 am Star Wars Guided Tour in HS yesterday? We were trying to gauge EXACTLY how long it lasts. We have it booked for October 21st and obviously have all our evening reservations (dining, FP+, etc.), but I just wanted to fine tune our plan if I need to. Thanks!

Since you've now done the tour, can you share how the day went? Still considering the tour for our HS day in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter