October or November(weather)

peggy5

Mouseketeer
Spontaneous trip plans but can't decide between going Oct or Nov. Have been to Disney in Nov(& Dec) in the past yrs & have also attended mickey's xmas party but we've never seen the halloween party. Trip is mostly to stay in the pool during the day(MK only once in eve time). So Oct seems to be the way to go in that sense, but prefer Nov due to work reasons. Confused whether to risk weather(colder temps in Nov) or chuck up the work issue & go in Oct? Any advice ;)

I love Disney in October! And I love MNSSHP! So I vote for October. And you'll pretty much be guaranteed to have some warm days by the pool.

However, as you can see in my signature I will be there in November and am keeping a positive attitude that the weather will be decent the entire trip! It really depends too if you are going at the beginning of the month or the end which tends to be cooler.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding :) Hope the weather stays great during your trip :goodvibes

We have been twice during mid-November (leaving the Saturday before Thanksgiving).It was in the 80s the whole time during the day.We were able to use the pool during the afternoon:cool1:.People were also swimming at night.I wore shorts almost the whole time even at night.
Weather was only slightly cooler than when we went the 3rd week in October.

I was there last October and it was HOTTTTTT and humid!!! On the news every night they kept saying "welcome back to August weather"!!
Wow! is all I can say...we dripped the entire time. But everyone says October is when the humidity drops...so I vote for October!!

I think October and November can both be so iffy.

Example. We froze our butts off in October of 2008. And we were pleasantly surprised with warm to hot weather in November of 2009. We did more swimming during our November trip. But that could easily reverse this year.

The good thing is that October/November will bring significantly less rain than the summer or early fall and that's something to appreciate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter