October busy days

Cochise

<font color=teal>Went last October and this Octobe
I have been checking every day to see if Simon will post the busy day guide for at least October. Nothing as yet (Veness Travel Media temp site), anyone noticed him about recently? Or is he on a major new jaunt to write another masterpiece?

Not seen him around for yonks (Northern term for 'quite a long time').

Weird, it double posted on an edit....

Shame, i have the plan more or less sorted but it does look a little busy, to counter this i have left most evenings free to put the feet up. Just wanted to nip and tuck with some fine tuning
DAY MORN AFT EVE
FRI 9TH TRAVEL TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
SAT 10TH CELEBRATION/WH Pool OLD TOWN
SUN 11TH DS DS OPEN
MON 12TH EP EP EP
TUES 13TH TL TL OPEN
WEDS 14TH MK MK MK
THURS 15TH AK AK OPEN
FRI 16TH EP EP SISTER ARRIVAL
SAT 17TH SHOPPING SHOPPING OPEN
SUN 18TH US/IOA US/IOA OPEN
MON 19TH BB BB OPEN
TUES 20TH BG BG DRIVE HOME
WEDS 21ST MK MK OPEN
THU 22ND SW SW OPEN
FRI 23RD AK DS DS
SAT 24TH SHOPPING WH POOL OPEN
SUN 25TH BG BG LONG DRIVE
MON 26TH WNW WNW OPEN
TUES 27TH SW SW CHILL
WEDS 28TH AQ AQ OPEN
THU 29TH IOA/US IOA/US OPEN
FRI 30TH TRAVEL TRAVEL

Reflection Mon 12th
Wishes Weds 14th
Fantasmic Fri 23rd

Where a night slot is not noted the leave time is up to the group, no pre plans made

Shopping and water parks tend to be preceeded with breakfast out. The 20th to the 23rd is the days i am hoping we can cope with.

:surfweb:

We've visited at the beginning and the end of october a few times and there didn't appear to be any manic days - only Universal Halloween Horror night on the weekend were manic (if you are doing that) but apart from that everywhere was managable. Have a great time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter