October 4th 2021 - 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
Looking to connect with others to see what they're thinking/feeling about the cruise! I am disheartened by what I'm hearing about current park experiences and FL generally, but feeling hopeful after following the recent cruise vlogs!

Glad to see someone has started this. Super excited for this cruise as it will be our FIRST! Fingers crossed there are no other changes to the requirements for sailing or the itenarary.

We are very much looking forward to getting away on our third cruise. Hope to see you all there! We booked a guaranteed stateroom with verandah -- no assignment yet.

Just booked this and trying to get up to speed on requirements / what differs onboard now vs before the pandemic. Been 5 years since I've been on a cruise and 9 years since DCL. I likewise have a guaranteed stateroom w verandah.

Did they have the adult costume contest on your sailing? The "Halloween's not just for kids" is what it is usually called in the navigator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter