October 4-9, 2018 MNSSHP Dates?

Tawnyafitz

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned for October 4-9. We can make dining reservations on April 5. When will the dates for MNNSHP party be released?
So excited! This will be my grandson's first visit. It is a dream coming true!

Expect dates to come out around April, sometimes earlier. Parties are typically scheduled on Tuesdays, Fridays, Sundays, and some Thursdays. For your dates, parties on the 5th and 7th are virtual certainties.

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but any chance there will be MNSSHPs on Labor Day week?

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but any chance there will be MNSSHPs on Labor Day week?

This year, there was a MNSSHP on Thursday, 9/7. Labor Day was Monday, 9/4. MNSSHP is usually on a Thursday that week because NOJ is that Friday-Saturday. I don't think 2018 NOJ dates have been announced yet, but if the pattern holds they'll probably be 9/7/18-9/8/18, which would make Thursday 9/6/18 a likely party date. Just speculation on my part though, don't take that as gospel.

here are the dates for last year

• October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
they typically do thursday and fridays every week in October

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter