October 2nd, 2017 - 4-Night Canadian Coast from New York

PottergirlKim

Earning My Ears
Just booked my cruise and I'm super excited. This will be our second Disney cruise. Is anyone interesting in participating in fish extenders or has a thread already been started some where else? We had a blast doing them on the dream!!

Just wanted to say Hi. DH and me will be on this cruise. Sorry, we have never done FEs. And probably will not start. They do look fun for families.

This will be our 5th DCL and our 2nd out of NYC. We are traveling without our sons. This is a pre 30th Anniversary Cruise. Also our boys are 23, 19 and 17. We are planning a big family trip to Aulani in 2018 to celebrate my youngest HS graduation and our 30th Anniversary.

I figure this will bump your question up. I hopefully you find some folks interested.

Happy cruising. ⚓

I have moved this to the cruise meets board and it looks like it has been added to the main directory for 2017 Magic cruises already. Happy Planning!

Hey all - we are BOOKED on this trip now - can't wait!! 4th DCL cruise but 1st on the Magic. Very excited. We did Fish Extenders on the Fabtasy our last cruise and had fun with that - would definitely do again. Just doing this cruise as adults - not bringing the DD with us. Should be fun!!! Looking forward to meeting some folks from here on the cruise. :)

If anyone is interested they put up IGT/OGT/VGT rates up for our cruise. Good prices.

Just booked my cruise and I'm super excited. This will be our second Disney cruise. Is anyone interesting in participating in fish extenders or has a thread already been started some where else? We had a blast doing them on the dream!!
Hi, I just booked the cruise! Any Room for 2 more participants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter