October 27th ADR'S

kayleesmom2

Earning My Ears
My ARD date will be October 27th when they go back to the 180 days lke many other people's I'm sure. I have heard that you can make reservations online starting at 3:00am,is this true? Also, I do not have internet access at home so I will be going into work early that morning to make the ADR'S online, maybe around 5:00am. Do you all think that most of the populat restaurants, CRT, Ohana, Chef Mickey's, ets... will be already taken by 5:00am???
Thanks for you help

I have Ohana for this Oct. 28 and got that at 60 days out on the 90 day thing. All you can do is just keep trying, get on early.

Seeing your thread made me nervous :eek:!

We are currently at the 189 day mark! I can't wait to call!

The best you can do is call as early as possible. I bet we will both be ok. EXCEPT if we plan to get 8am CRT ressies!

Best of luck!

Looks like we are arriving the same day April 12th. I just want to make sure I am calculating this right. My 180 days would actually be October 15th, but since at that point the reservation system is still using the 90 day policy, we still can't make them till October 27th. Right?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter