October 2019 Check-In Thread!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ashnjam, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ashnjam

ashnjam Howell, Michigan

We know it’s far away, but the planning and the anticipation is half of a half of the fun! Who else is going? Tells us when, who’s going, where ya staying? Any cool things you’ll be doing on your trip? What will you be eating!? Show us those Halloween pics, Disney Halloween questions, and anything else you wanna share!

As for us it will be myself, the wife, our daughter, and our niece! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel Oct 5th-13th! We are hoping to do a Halloween party! We have never done a Disney hard ticket party before so we are really looking forward to that!

2. ashnjam

ashnjam Howell, Michigan

Ashnjam Oct. 5-13 Disneyland Hotel
    staceylacey1 Oct. 6-12 Best Western

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  3. staceylacey1

staceylacey1 Earning My Ears

We will be there October 6th-12th. Myself, husband, & our two kids will be 11 and 15. We will be staying at the Best Western Plus across the street from the entrance.

We are excited to see the new Star Wars land. I can’t to do Disney during Halloween too.

ashnjam likes this.
  4. ashnjam

ashnjam Howell, Michigan

How Fun!! Even though we aren’t huge Star Wars fans ourselves, we are super excited for the new land! We haven’t been to Halloween time at DLR since 2012 and can’t wait to get back there! Look like we’ll be there at the same time, maybe we’ll see each other LOL! Have fun planning and a great trip!

staceylacey1 likes this.