Hi everyone! We're at it again...planning a multi-family trip, except it gets smaller each time. For our next adventure, my husband and my sister's husband have been told they have to stay home because they were party poopers on the last trip (Don't worry, they are FINE with it) That leaves my sister and I, along with our daughters who will be 16, 14, 11, and 7 at the time of the trip...and we can't go without our parents, especially dad. Dad has a special love of the nostalgia of Disney and every time he goes, he finds something different. His first stay onsite was at OKW and he loved it...never wanted to stay anywhere else...until I introduced him to BWV...oh boy. I've created a monster. We are planning a trip for October 19-26, 2019. The dates are pretty solid because that is when the kids are out of school. My sister and parents are thinking about possibly flying in on the 18th, depending on the flight prices and schedule, but I know that my group will not arrive any earlier than LATE on the 19th. As of now, I am planning to book the 19th-24th (5 nights) in a standard 2BR at my home resort of AKV. We are planning on staying at Kidani for the extra bathroom (a must-have with 7 girls!) and I am confident that will not be an issue with availability at 11 months. That reservation will use up my remaining 67 banked points as well as all of my current UY points. Here's my conundrum.... For the last 3 nights, dad has his heart set on staying at the Boardwalk. We have known from the start that we will need to either rent or do a points transfer. We've done transfers in the past and we would much rather do it that way in case we have to cancel for an emergency. I know we'd need BWV points and we are planning on a pool/garden 2BR. My concern is this: With the opening of Galaxy's Edge in 2019, combined with the already tight availability at BWV in October, are we going to have an issue at 11 months if I have to wait until 9am to book those 3 nights??? If we do a transfer of BWV points, I know that I cannot book online so, even at 11 months, I'd have a 1-hour disadvantage. If we couldn't get BWV, we would be fine with staying at AKV or even OKW (both would require less points than BWV) but again, availability at 7 months is my concern, for ALL of the resorts. So what is our best plan of attack? Should we just rent a reservation instead? Since we are switching resorts, we don't have to worry about staying in the same room so that's not a big deal. Am I just worrying for nothing? I know my dad really wants BWV, but if that can't happen, my bigger concern is making sure that we can get a 2BR somewhere at 7 months.