October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

UPDATE 5/24/2022

Pre-Cruise Booking Resumes for it’s a small world nursery​

Disney Cruise Line announced today, online reservations for the it’s a small world nursery will be available for pre-booking for cruises departing in October and beyond.
  • 130 Day – Concierge Booking Window
  • 120 Day – Platinum Castaway Club Booking Window
  • 105 Day – Gold Castaway Club Booking Window
  • 90 Day – Silver Castaway Club Booking Window
  • 75 Day – First Time Booking Window
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2022/05/pre-cruise-booking-resumes-for-its-a-small-world-nursery/

:wave2: We will be joining you too! Adults only this time. Our DS has grown up but we still enjoy Disney. I have a question. The onboard and port activities become available at midnight on the day that one becomes eligible to access it. Is it midnight EST?

:wave2: We will be joining you too! Adults only this time. Our DS has grown up but we still enjoy Disney. I have a question. The onboard and port activities become available at midnight on the day that one becomes eligible to access it. Is it midnight EST?

Welcome! :wave2:

Yes, booking is at Midnight EST. :thumbsup2
Let me know if you have anymore questions and if you like to join our Fish Exchange. :goodvibes

Just booked! My Sister-in-law and I will be traveling - adults only. I would like to participate in the FE, an adults-only if there is one, if not, a traditional one will do. My board name is WonderfulWorld, real-life is Heidi, cabin is TBD. Very excited about HOTHS...now to decide what costume to use.

Just booked! My Sister-in-law and I will be traveling - adults only. I would like to participate in the FE, an adults-only if there is one, if not, a traditional one will do. My board name is WonderfulWorld, real-life is Heidi, cabin is TBD. Very excited about HOTHS...now to decide what costume to use.

Welcome! :grouphug:

We are only doing a basic fish exchange no Adults only, Magnet, or Ornament fish exchanges. I can include you in ours. Do you have any interests or favorite characters you would like added to your info? :goodvibes

You might want to look at your DISboards account details cause it has your real name as your DISboards name and WonderfulWorld as the tag under your name area. I don’t know how to change that since the board upgrades.

Last edited:
Heads Up Everyone Might Want To Check!

I just checked the pricing on our sailing and was able to cancel our original booked inside stateroom and have our travel agent rebook us into a guaranteed inside stateroom without penalty. We saved $606.44 by doing this. We did loose the $207.33 in travel insurance we had paid for but it was worth the savings. So you might want to go and see if canceling and booking a guaranteed stateroom in the category that you want might save you some money. :thumbsup2

We are only doing a basic fish exchange no Adults only, Magnet, or Ornament fish exchanges. I can include you in ours. Do you have any interests or favorite characters you would like added to your info? :goodvibes

You might want to look at your DISboards account details cause it has your real name as your DISboards name and WonderfulWorld as the tag under your name area. I don’t know how to change that since the board upgrades.
I like Little Mermaid and "drinkerbell" for characters, I love the ocean/beach and my favorite color is Purple (followed closely by aqua!) My Sister-in-law Melissa likes the color green. No real character preferences for her. We are both crafty - scrapbooking, t-shirt making, etc. Hoping this group grows a bit over the next few months. I was just in Bermuda in April, so if anyone has questions about Bermuda, I am happy to answer whatever I can.

I like Little Mermaid and "drinkerbell" for characters, I love the ocean/beach and my favorite color is Purple (followed closely by aqua!) My Sister-in-law Melissa likes the color green. No real character preferences for her. We are both crafty - scrapbooking, t-shirt making, etc. Hoping this group grows a bit over the next few months. I was just in Bermuda in April, so if anyone has questions about Bermuda, I am happy to answer whatever I can.

I was wondering if they are running the $7 each way mini buses to Horseshoe Bay.

Also did you do the $40 Bermuda authorization so you could get off the ship in port. How did that go for you?

I was wondering if they are running the $7 each way mini buses to Horseshoe Bay.

Also did you do the $40 Bermuda authorization so you could get off the ship in port. How did that go for you?
Yes, we took the $7 shuttle to Horseshoe Bay and it was like normal. Unfortunately, when we were there, the Portuguese Man O' War were all over the beach and in the water, so we didn't go in the water, just hung out on the sand and read while enjoying the view and breeze. Bermuda Fun Golf right near where the ship docks is a great thing to do too!

For the Bermuda Travel Authorization, you have to complete the authorization to be able to get on the ship to sail, not just to get off of the ship in Bermuda. It was an OK process. 3 of our 4 processed fine, but I had to call to push one through. We were able to pay and upload the vaccine proof early, then test results after we took them. There is a specific link for visiting by cruise ship vs. visiting by air. My hope is that maybe they will get rid of it before October, but if not, it wasn't too terrible of an experience.

👉 Platinum Castaway Club Members

- Today is the day that you can book onboard activities and shore excursions!

We just booked our first Disney Cruise! We have 3 adults and 1 kid (2)! Are there any tips for traveling with a toddler in Bermuda?

Hopefully we will get a good room as we booked the VGT package. Would it be possible to move up to the first seating dining if we were automatically placed in the second? My LO sleeps at 8 pm.... I just emailed them and hopefully this can be accommodated.

We just booked our first Disney Cruise! We have 3 adults and 1 kid (2)! Are there any tips for traveling with a toddler in Bermuda?

Hopefully we will get a good room as we booked the VGT package. Would it be possible to move up to the first seating dining if we were automatically placed in the second? My LO sleeps at 8 pm.... I just emailed them and hopefully this can be accommodated.

We also went for a GTY room (inside stateroom) to save some money this sailing. We have sailed with Disney 8 times. This is our first sailing to Bermuda. To be moved from second dining to main dining you need to be added to their wait list. If you haven’t been moved by the time we sail be sure to check once onboard to see if you can be moved then. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help if I can. :goodvibes

👉 Reminder Gold Castaway Club Members Tomorrow is your day to book excursions and activities.

👉 Gold Castaway Club Members

- Today is the day that you can book onboard activities and shore excursions!

I'm not on this sailing, but I've been lurking because my Sept 30 Bermuda sailing doesn't have a cruise meet yet. (Thanks, ArielRae for all the great information. We are seriously considering the Port Imperial ferry.)

This will be our second trip to Bermuda. On the first we did two things that we would highly recommend for little kids. One would be going over to Horseshoe Bay. All transportation felt pretty safe with littles. The roads all have a low speed limit and car seats aren't required. Horseshoe Bay was great. There was a little cove to the right when we walked in with very peaceful water and the beach was lovely.

The second thing we really liked was the National Museum of Bermuda. It's right near where the ship docks and had a small kids play area so the grownups could take turns looking at the museum exhibits while our daughter played. If you are into history and museum stuff we'd recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter