October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

I went into the DCL app and was checking On Board Fun for Day 2. Found the Photo Unlimited package for $212 instead of the on-board charge of $250. This wasn’t available (listed as Sold Out) when I first tried to book it.

This is for the entire cruise, correct?

How did it become available again?

I went into the DCL app and was checking On Board Fun for Day 2. Found the Photo Unlimited package for $212 instead of the on-board charge of $250. This wasn’t available (listed as Sold Out) when I first tried to book it.

This is for the entire cruise, correct?

How did it become available again?

Yes the photo package is for the entire cruise no matter what day it is listed on. It is some weird system Disney uses that limits the amount they sell online. I guess they want more people to purchase it onboard at the higher price. Great you got to score one! :thumbsup2

Here is a link discussing similar issues with the photo package.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/shutters-unlimited-digital-package-sold-out.3878962/

Last edited:
Yes the photo package is for the entire cruise no matter what day it is listed on. It is some weird system Disney uses that limits the amount they sell online. I guess they want more people to purchase it onboard at the higher price. Great you got to score one! :thumbsup2

Here is a link discussing similar issues with the photo package.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/shutters-unlimited-digital-package-sold-out.3878962/
Thanks. I was very surprised that it became available again. That's a decent savings deal which I'm glad to grab. Those miscellaneous charges throughout a cruise for those little extras really add up. 😉

We are quickly approaching our cruise. I went looking for some videos of the Halloween entertainment onboard. Enjoy the videos but don’t watch if you want to be surprised! Let me know if you have any questions about our Halloween Day.👻

Halloween on the High Sea Overview

Mickey’ Mouse-Querade Party Show. (Video from the Wonder)
This is usually ran twice during our Halloween day.
You would catch the showing that is not during your dining time.

Trick or Treating on the ship. (Video from the Wonder)

Last edited:

@ArielRae
Thank you for all the info you've provided. I've been lurking here as there's no thread for the 10/26 cruise.

Your welcome! :goodvibes
I think there are quite a few people lurking on here. I am seeing a high view count for this thread but not many people posting in it. I am happy I can help a lot of people plan their cruise. :thumbsup2

:wave: We are 2 weeks away from closing the Fish Exchange. If anyone is interested in joining please check out the first posting in this thread on what info to provide to join the exchange. I will be offering a pixie dust exchange list for anyone that decides that they want to participate late. Please note that just lets people know where to deliver gifts if they wish to include you in their deliveries. I don’t see the pixie dust list getting large enough for a full exchange this sailing.

Your welcome! :goodvibes
I think there are quite a few people lurking on here. I am seeing a high view count for this thread but not many people posting in it. I am happy I can help a lot of people plan their cruise. :thumbsup2
You have really helped us. We are on the Oct 10 -16 Canadian cruise right before you sail. Your info on arrival options and the Magic menus were great! Seeing Lumiere’s lunch menu helped me plan embarkation day. We are in South Jersey too (Cinnaminson). Hope you have a great cruise. 🙂

You have really helped us. We are on the Oct 10 -16 Canadian cruise right before you sail. Your info on arrival options and the Magic menus were great! Seeing Lumiere’s lunch menu helped me plan embarkation day. We are in South Jersey too (Cinnaminson). Hope you have a great cruise. 🙂

We booked the Canadian sailing for next year on the Dream. Love to hear how your sailing was when you get back and any helpful tips you can share. This will be our first time doing the Canadian sailing. :thumbsup2

Here is the link to the meets thread that I started for that sailing.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...igh-seas-cruise-from-new-york-canada.3890954/

Found a video of the Sail-A-Wave embarkation day deck party if anyone wanted to watch it before we set sail. :goodvibes

As we get closer to check-in I’m curious if checking in at midnight as opposed to 7 am would make a difference in the assigned PAT.

As we get closer to check-in I’m curious if checking in at midnight as opposed to 7 am would make a difference in the assigned PAT.
My experience in May checking in for the Fantasy at midnight was rough. Tons of people are trying at the same time, the system can’t handle it and it takes 60-90 min to do. A lot of people have complained. I will do it again, but it is frustrating.

DH really wants an early PAT so I plan to try at midnight. If it takes more then an hour I will try again in the morning. I don’t want to waste my night of sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter