October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

Do you think this will change the DCL policy regarding testing?
This may change the requirements for future sailings to the Bahamas but our sailing to Bermuda they still require testing and proof of vaccination to enter by Cruise ship to the island.

Disney Cruiseline Fall 2023 Itineraries

Bookings start:

Monday July 25 for Platinum Castaway members

Tuesday July 26th for Gold Castaway members

Wednesday July 27th for Silver Cataway members

Thursday July 28th for general public.

We are getting the DREAM cruise ship next year!

Website Link:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/list/#new-itineraries

PDF of itineraries link:
https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...Y22_DCLItinAnnounc_WHATS-NEW-SCM_FINAL_HR.pdf

Here are the itineraries that include New York:
Sept 17 - 28 (11 Night Transatlantic Southampton to New York)
Sept 28 - Oct 3 (5 Night Bermuda)
Oct 3 - 7 (4 Night Bermuda)
Oct 7 - 13 (6 Night Bermuda)
Oct 13 - 17 (4 Night Bermuda)
Oct 17 - 21 (4 Night Canada)
Oct 21 - 27 (6 Night Bermuda)
Oct 27 - 31 (4 Night Bermuda)
Oct 31 - Nov 4 (4 Night Bermuda)
Nov 4 - 10 (6 Night Bermuda/Caribbean New York to San Juan)

Last edited:

When do you typically find out your stateroom number for the GTY reservations?

When do you typically find out your stateroom number for the GTY reservations?
You may get your stateroom assigned anywhere between 20 days before you board to the day you board the ship. Typically I have had my room number at least 7 days before cruising.

As a reminder to those part of the fish exchange be sure to check back here on the thread the first day in case anyone decides to purchase a room upgrade. You will need to know what new room numbers there are.

We just booked for this cruise. So much good information already posted here. Thanks for keeping us informed

And still no word from Disney whether or not we’ll be paying the $40 Bermuda Travel tax…err authorization fee. I’m just going to assume we’ll be responsible for that. Shame about the testing requirement change since anybody who recovers within two weeks of travel (possibly longer) could still show a false positive test and then be denied boarding (or at the very least landing in Bermuda). Carnival sounds like they’re not offering any sort of refund for Covid reasons, thankfully Disney isn’t as evil as that (for now). Also, the Gov.BM site hasn’t made any mention of a booster being required yet, site still says:
Travellers who have received a booster dose of a vaccine listed above, in addition to a full course of one of the vaccines above, are also deemed fully vaccinated. However, a booster dose is not required to visit Bermuda.
But maybe they just haven’t updated on the government page yet. I’m sure the requirements are going to get worse before they get better. Ah well, still looking forward to it!

And still no word from Disney whether or not we’ll be paying the $40 Bermuda Travel tax…err authorization fee. I’m just going to assume we’ll be responsible for that. Shame about the testing requirement change since anybody who recovers within two weeks of travel (possibly longer) could still show a false positive test and then be denied boarding (or at the very least landing in Bermuda). Carnival sounds like they’re not offering any sort of refund for Covid reasons, thankfully Disney isn’t as evil as that (for now). Also, the Gov.BM site hasn’t made any mention of a booster being required yet, site still says:

But maybe they just haven’t updated on the government page yet. I’m sure the requirements are going to get worse before they get better. Ah well, still looking forward to it!
At this point, 2 1/2 months is a long time when dealing with COVID requirements. There doesn't seem to be a solid way to predict what the response decisions will be.

I may have missed it...are the FE groups posted anywhere? I like to get an early start working on goodies if possible. Thanks!!

I may have missed it...are the FE groups posted anywhere? I like to get an early start working on goodies if possible. Thanks!!

We have the Fish Exchange group list posted on the first page in posting number 1. If you and your family would like to join please read the fish exchange instructions and I can add your information to our group. Currently we have a small group, hopefully more people will want to join.

We have the Fish Exchange group list posted on the first page in posting number 1. If you and your family would like to join please read the fish exchange instructions and I can add your information to our group. Currently we have a small group, hopefully more people will want to join.
Great - I am on the list already, I just didn't recall where it was posted. Thanks!!

👉 Reminder that New Cruisers can book their onboard activities and excursions starting tomorrow. :goodvibes

:surfweb: You want to be on at 12:01 tonight to book anything you really want for this sailing. Hopefully what you want to book hasn’t been booked up by the previous Castaway Club members.

Heres the Room Service Continental Breakfast Menu.

You can fill it out and leave on the outside door knob before 3:00am. If you like your coffee before leaving the stateroom in the morning you can order it this way if you know what time you would like it delivered. Also you can call and order it the night before and it will stay hot for the next morning if you leave it sealed in its container. They do take requests though not guaranteed if you write them on the card too. We usually write what particular item we would like next to it. For example we write grapes and watermelon next to the fresh fruit bowl. (DS preference) Also maybe what type of donut or muffin if they happen to have it. Be sure to have $1 bills to tip. Keep in mind it would be nice to tip more the more you order also for the more requests you make. Let me know if you have any room service questions I might be able to answer.

1660419144250.jpeg

Got the email today regarding the Travel Authorization for Bermuda this morning. Looks like we’re on the hook for an extra $40 per passenger. 🤷‍♂️

Got the email today regarding the Travel Authorization for Bermuda this morning. Looks like we’re on the hook for an extra $40 per passenger. 🤷‍♂️
I'm curious if Bermuda would accept this information from a cruise line. Or is Bermuda requiring that the information come directly from the passenger?

Either way I'm not looking forward to completing yet another form of documentation and incurring yet another additional cost.>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter