October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

For those following along curious about disembarkation timing. I took photos when they called each character to exit the ship and what time everyone was allowed off. They went thru the characters very quickly.

They started calling the chip & Dale group at 7:25am
FC672E41-20AA-4E8E-94EE-D8A99694F79C.jpeg

7:26am Ariel group was called.
66CEE517-F31E-478A-BFAF-AA4537E3282D.jpeg

7:31am Daisy & Pluto groups were called together.4AF2D3F5-58A6-4769-B416-B55478FA7D17.jpeg

7:45am Minnie group was called.
6C322278-071E-458C-8B0C-8D8F215C461D.jpeg

Tinkerbell, Mickey, Donald and Goofy were called together at 7:56 to finish out the last of the characters.
CC38FD1C-C31E-46AF-952B-7EBF3A73CD0E.jpeg

We were the Tinkerbell group. I remembered to take this photo when we were off the ship and had walked to and boarded the ferry back to the Port Imperial parking garage across in New Jersey.
00A5EFC0-B472-4AC8-A6C3-BD313AB9D374.jpeg

Before this they had let express walk offs leave first. So from when they started calling characters to let guest off to when everyone was allowed off took 30min. That was faster then I had expected. We must have cleared the ship pretty quickly so they could let us off so fast. Hopefully this helps those of future sailings plan their transportation leaving the ship.

Love love LOVED the cruise, but with minor complaints.
Wish they played more Halloween features and shorts on the funnel vision and in the theater but did enjoy the offerings (would’ve at least liked to watch Halloweentown on the tv in the room🤷‍♂️).
Our servers made dinner so enjoyable it was unreal! Made us feel like king and queen. Lot of really entitled bratty people on the boat though, and I heard a lot of petty complaints. The family near our table sent back nearly every plate and cocktail, which is what it is, but they’d order things like well done steak then complain it was over cooked and dry!
Never usually feel seasick but I was up most of the night with nausea that first night. Took some Dramamine and it only worked a little. Was good after that.
Didn’t come home sick, but surprised by that. So many coughing/sneezing people on board, and not one, child or adult, covered their mouth. One guy coughed directly at me (while looking right at me) from across the hall while waiting for Jack a Sally. Unreal!
Saw the rubber duckies EVERYWHERE, maybe 3 or 4 each day! Didn’t understand it and nobody we asked seemed to know about it so DW told me not to mess with them 😂.
All things considered still had an unbelievable time, and will definitely book another Disney cruise.

For those following along curious about disembarkation timing. I took photos when they called each character to exit the ship and what time everyone was allowed off. They went thru the characters very quickly.

They started calling the chip & Dale group at 7:25am
View attachment 712683

7:26am Ariel group was called.
View attachment 712685

7:31am Daisy & Pluto groups were called together.View attachment 712686

7:45am Minnie group was called.
View attachment 712689

Tinkerbell, Mickey, Donald and Goofy were called together at 7:56 to finish out the last of the characters.
View attachment 712687

We were the Tinkerbell group. I remembered to take this photo when we were off the ship and had walked to and boarded the ferry back to the Port Imperial parking garage across in New Jersey.
View attachment 712688

Before this they had let express walk offs leave first. So from when they started calling characters to let guest off to when everyone was allowed off took 30min. That was faster then I had expected. We must have cleared the ship pretty quickly so they could let us off so fast. Hopefully this helps those of future sailings plan their transportation leaving the ship.
I took my own luggage off and was in my apartment on the east side by 8:10 am

The Magic took the Heritage spot in Bermuda today instead of the Kings Wharf spot she was supposed to take today. I am guessing the Enchantment of the Seas took the other spot. The webcam isn’t panning to see it.

06BAF64C-37CE-4790-B942-90B5A63F3276.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter