October 16th, 2022 - 5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Bermuda)

We’re going to try to move our cabin at the port. Should we still give the porter our bags?im afraid they’ll go to the wrong cabin?🤷‍♀️
They probably will end up at your original cabin. But the bags are left outside the room, so it's not a big deal to check around your original cabin when you notice bags being delivered.

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so happy I have been able to help so many of you with your cruise planning. Here is my photo if you happen to see me on the ship don’t be afraid to say hi, it has been great having you all on the thread. :goodvibes

View attachment 710862
Have a great sailing - thanks so much for all of your great posts. You’ve been a big help to this 10/31 passenger! Bon Voyage!

Made it to the ferry. Now just waiting for our turn to board and then make our walk over to the ship.

image.jpg

Where does the ferry drop you off? How far from the ship?
They drop you off Midtown and the walk is about a quarter to / a half mile easy walk on sidewalks. You just have to watch out for the joggers and the bicycles. I have a post on the first page about what we did today.

We have arrived at the port. They are not letting anyone in yet. The line is growing.

Photo from the line thru the windows out front.
FC4CC809-0057-418A-8E7E-D0DA50BC0630.jpeg
BA2EE0E2-807A-4EB6-AE0E-652AF0E295DF.jpeg

Line waiting to get in.
9C541718-5C27-4141-90B2-7E6C8841316C.jpeg

They are testing life boats. :goodvibes
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
We are all checked in and waiting for them to start boarding groups. We had an 11:30am port arrival time. They let our group in at 11:15am. We are now sitting and waiting to board the ship at 11:35am.

They are doing up grades at the port. We checked and to move from our inside stateroom to a verandah was going to be $1,029. Too much for us but they are available. :thumbsup2

They drop you off Midtown and the walk is about a quarter to / a half mile easy walk on sidewalks. You just have to watch out for the joggers and the bicycles. I have a post on the first page about what we did today.
Thanks. We’re taking Amtrak so ferry prob isn’t our best bet. Thanks and have a fun trip!

We are all checked in and waiting for them to start boarding groups. We had an 11:30am port arrival time. They let our group in at 11:15am. We are now sitting and waiting to board the ship at 11:35am.

They are doing up grades at the port. We checked and to move from our inside stateroom to a verandah was going to be $1,029. Too much for us but they are available. :thumbsup2
I know you took the ferry but have you heard anything about how full the lot is for parking at the port?

I know you took the ferry but have you heard anything about how full the lot is for parking at the port?
No sorry I do not know about how the parking at the port has been.

Editing to add that I went to the top and took a photo of the top of the parking garage and there are still spots available at 2:15 PM.
C6E80C71-5518-434C-A928-FECD7C95D9D1.jpeg

Last edited:
The staterooms have previously been ready at 1:30pm looks like it will be 2:30pm & some 3:00pm today. You can see the added time sticker.

image.jpg
image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter