October 16th 2021 - 8-Night Halloween on the High Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (St Maarten, Antigua, San Juan, Castaway Cay)

I just emailed our TA to cancel. The original itinerary was awesome, the new one stinks.

Last edited:
The itinerary is not the greatest. But just getting on the ship and sailing is a big win. plus two nights at C.C. is awesome

Crazy good VGT rates available now, just looked at pricing for 2 Adults.

Attachments

• 70502ED4-7B61-4048-A457-2DB6D4E584D1.jpeg
    70502ED4-7B61-4048-A457-2DB6D4E584D1.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

You have that right! We had to reschedule twice because of Covid. Now that cruise lines are doing everything they can to keep the cruise safe, we are convinced they have done so, we are staying with October 16. We are like little kids in our excitement. Can't wait to be able to take care of the Safe Passage requirement. Then it will be a matter of performing a final countdown, like the last 10 seconds of a shuttle launch.

Since they haven't had one in awhile it will be wonderful... we had one on the last EBTA, told us about upcoming shows and gave us rice crispie treats...it was different.

Just talked to a DCL CM no pirates night. No formal Night. Everything is Casual Dinning. Im kind of bummed about no pirates night.

Well loading up everything into Safe passage was pretty easy. i just wish the website would give you a confirmation that everything was loaded. Just got the email confirming the documents were loaded successfully.
of course i uploaded my stuff three times. 😂

Safe Passage done and approved. Then two days later we received our Approved For Port Arrival from DCL. Just a matter of that on-site up your nose test. Then hitting Cabanas for some nourishment and fresh salt water air. 🙂

Do you think they'll still have "formal" night with the Captain's reception in the lobby? The reason I ask is I'm trying to figure out which night that falls on during the 8-night cruise because that's when they "normally" have lobster night. My daughter-in-law wants one night to be Palo but doesn't want to miss lobster night. If anyone knows, that'd be super nice to know (at least what it used to be b/c nothing is normal these days!!). Thanks everyone!

Do you think they'll still have "formal" night with the Captain's reception in the lobby? The reason I ask is I'm trying to figure out which night that falls on during the 8-night cruise because that's when they "normally" have lobster night. My daughter-in-law wants one night to be Palo but doesn't want to miss lobster night. If anyone knows, that'd be super nice to know (at least what it used to be b/c nothing is normal these days!!). Thanks everyone!
Jessand, we talked to DCL a couple days ago. There is not a formal night.

I must correct my August 12 post concerning formal night. I did a Chat tonight with DCL. The following is the information I asked for clarification. FORMAL NIGHT is on the 3rd night. HALLOWEEN night is the 5th night. SEMI FORMAL night is the 7th night. All other nights are casual. Very sorry for the mis-statement. :(

Taking a red eye tomorrow night, gonna be zombies but at least we have a sea day to recover. I am so excited to get back, our first cruise as Gold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter