October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did it work out with the patch??????? is it ok?

Seemed to be, we took them off this morning, and didn't seem to have any problems when we had them on. I was a little bit thirsty when I woke up, but other than that no dry mouth or other side effects.

Oh i don't doubt it there. Hard enough to see denis away when there's still plaenty of time left. I hated it last year when Rich went away to a conference, something he never does. I made myself as busy as possible just so I'd be worn out enough to sleep at night.

yep.....Denis goes away pretty often now and I'm still not used to it!! I try to keep myself busy too, but I still don't sleep well........

Cruise question

How much cash do you guys bring? I know some ones for tips, and I assume most island stores take Visa?? I barely spend any cash at WDW but this is a different kinda trip.

Hi Erika,
You wont use much cash, I find I mainly use my Visa. Maybe a couple of hundred dollars.

Seemed to be, we took them off this morning, and didn't seem to have any problems when we had them on. I was a little bit thirsty when I woke up, but other than that no dry mouth or other side effects.

that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you're all set then!

That's good to know!!! I hope it's the same for me!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!:) :) :) :)

All packed and ready to go to Universal!!!:laundy:

See you Friday or Saturday!!!pirate:

Jamie:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

HI Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!! got everything done???????

It is all done. Carol, just emailed me the dining coordinators name and that was the final thing I was awaiting for. Tomorrow, going to get my pedi., etc.... Then going to print the boarding passes and we are out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Erika,
You wont use much cash, I find I mainly use my Visa. Maybe a couple of hundred dollars.

That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure! I take $200 to WDW and usually come back with about $140.

that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you're all set then!

I hope so, now if I could just get packed!

That's good to know!!! I hope it's the same for me!!!!

I'm sure they'll do good for you too! Of course I don't know if they fended off motion sickness, since we weren't really in motion :rotfl2: .

What ya thinking. Our second choice is Halloween 2009 or Jan 2010

Bruce, thought the 10 night Med. looked interesting. I just do not think the kids are old enough for a trip like that though. Not sure I think I want to wait and go on the new ships in 20011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all done. Carol, just emailed me the dining coordinators name and that was the final thing I was awaiting for. Tomorrow, going to get my pedi., etc.... Then going to print the boarding passes and we are out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what time do you leave?????????? we'll miss ya!!!!!!:goodvibes

Did we decide on a final time for the group photo with our t-shirts???

Erika,,

Glad the patch worked out for you....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce, thought the 10 night Med. looked interesting. I just do not think the kids are old enough for a trip like that though. Not sure I think I want to wait and go on the new ships in 20011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see one of the med. cruise does a stop where you can do an excursion to visit the ship yards where the new ships are being built. Get a sneak peek at them. That will be a must do cruise when they come out.

That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure! I take $200 to WDW and usually come back with about $140.

I hope so, now if I could just get packed!

I'm sure they'll do good for you too! Of course I don't know if they fended off motion sickness, since we weren't really in motion :rotfl2: .

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: you crack me up Erika...

now GO PACK Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Alreight I gotta get ready for work and then hit the sack. I'll ba around at points tomorrow.

Anybody remember who rented the 4 wheelers for St. martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter