October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do find it hard to fall asleep...not sure if it's because Denis is gone or I'm too exctited!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

For you its probably both:rotfl: He is gonna be home b4 the cruise right? I don't think I'd have let Rich go anywhere the week b4 the cruise.

I"m Sooooooooooo Excited Tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep!!! Me too!!!! I have been having a hard time sleeping for awhile!!!!!
When do you leave???

We leave thursady morning. Tomorrow is my last day at work. Weds is all packing and last minute stuff day.

For you its probably both:rotfl: He is gonna be home b4 the cruise right? I don't think I'd have let Rich go anywhere the week b4 the cruise.

I think you're right!!!!!He'll be here Wednesday early morning....he had no choice to go, it was a big job he had to do and he HAD to be there!!!
he made it perfectly clear to his boss that if he misses this cruise his boss owes us another cruise!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi there, Candy, Nancy, Maureen, and Kristin (anyone else out there)...

We were just watching the DCL announcement for the summer of 2010 Europe cruises. Its tempting// I think were gonna price it out on the ship and see what happens. Plus we get first dibs at booking with a discount, since booking starts Oct 14.
Anyone else considering it?

I think you're right!!!!!He'll be here Wednesday early morning....he had no choice to go, it was a big job he had to do and he HAD to be there!!!
he made it perfectly clear to his boss that if he misses this cruise his boss owes us another cruise!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Well I'm glad he laid down the law. I'd be saying the same thing.

We were just watching the DCL announcement for the summer of 2010 Europe cruises. Its tempting// I think were gonna price it out on the ship and see what happens. Plus we get first dibs at booking with a discount, since booking starts Oct 14.

We are def. rebooking for sure but do not think we will be doing the Europe trips.

Not here. We'd have to take out a small loan to be able to afford those itineraries. I wouldn't mind doing the 5 ight wonder itineraries though. But the way it looks right now, we won't be rebooking onboard.

hey Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are ya???????

we wont be booking the Europ cruise, would love too but it's way too much for our budget!
but we just might book a western for the fall 2010!!!!!!!!! we'll see...

I doubt we will book onboard either. Anything is possible, but not real likely. I am sure it wouldn't be for one of the summer specials, those are way out of any budget I might have. They look wonderful though.

Alex, I guess I spoke to soon Bruce says he is considering the Italy one.. News to me. I thought when we went to Italy we would do an ABD....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!! got everything done???????

Cruise question

How much cash do you guys bring? I know some ones for tips, and I assume most island stores take Visa?? I barely spend any cash at WDW but this is a different kinda trip.

Hi Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did it work out with the patch??????? is it ok?

it's just stressing me out for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Oh i don't doubt it there. Hard enough to see denis away when there's still plaenty of time left. I hated it last year when Rich went away to a conference, something he never does. I made myself as busy as possible just so I'd be worn out enough to sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter