October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Popping in from the office to say hi. Wanna know my biggest excitement today? I paid under $3 for gas today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it was $2.99, but it's still under $3!!!

Wow!!! That's great!!! I don't think we will ever find gas at that price!!!

Hi everyone...I havent read any back posts yet but I am busy packing up Chris room today...Im getting things done though which Im really excited about :thumbsup2 Im going to load Mikes car when he gets home with our cruise stuff since i will probably be gone when he gets home tomorrow...then tomorrow Chris and myself will head up to cocoa with my mom and sister.

I hate to just post and run but I need to get more done today...I will try to get on during dinner at MIL'S to post more ;)

Talk to you all later and I hope you all are having a good day :grouphug:

Have you done the t-shirts yet???

Not yet. Had to finish up the Fish extender while i was watching the race. I would NEVER EVER iron shirts while watching Talladega. That's just asking for trouble. And dang did my baby meet trouble yesterday:sad2:

BTW, what temp do you reccomend for the iron-ons? Got Jerzees tees.

Hey guys, guess who I received an e-mail from....................GODFREY!!!!!!

That is too funny. I was just joking when I said that I bet I would receive a response to my e-mail to cancel the reservation. But that's what happened. I sent ten e-mail trying to confirm the reservation and change the pickup time with no response. I sent one e-mail letting them know that I decided to cancel and received a response the next day confirming the reservation and agreeing to change the pickup time. I responded saying thanks but since I had not had a response to my other e-mails, I got scared that I did not have a reservation and have already booked an excursion through the cruise line.

All of the reviews that I have read are postitive, but I am not empressed by my experience with Godfrey Tours.

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the Navigator is DONE and I'm sorry to say that I will NOT be changing it again. Just too much trouble and we can't please everyone...besides, I have other stuff to do LOL
Allen will be mailing out the Navigator and The List as well tonight so keep a lookout for those!

Allen; we sent you a pm. I hope it was it in time to add some info to the navigator today. thank you

don
I did get your PM Don, but unfortunately, there won't be another Navigator update. I was able to get the event times and dates changed, but due to an email snafu, we won't be able to change the anniversary or birthday list. We will have to go with it like it is!! I'm sorry about that.

Ok I am over at DMIL'S house now for dinner...Chili...YUMMMMMM

Guess what came today? The wall border for Christophers room!!! :thumbsup2 And so I will be going over to the new house right after Dinner to put it up and I will try to take some pics (but I wont be able to post it till tomorrow sometime or something...but I will have them for you all sometime in the future ;)

I got a lot of Chris' room packed up today (not everything) but a lot. I am happy with what has been accomplished. Now the only thing I have to really get done before I leave tomorrow is: Change Gizmo's litterbox (she has a automatic one that I change once a month anyways) and load the stuff into Mikes car for him (for the cruise) :love:

Gail- I have to email them to cancel as well :rolleyes1 Its funny that you were correct with them getting back with you RIGHT AFTER you cancelled :sad2: So how was your last day of work?? Cant wait to see you and Heidi on Wednesday...

Anyone else like to join us for Dinner at the Olive Garden in Merritt Island this Wednesday at 7pm???? The offer is out there for you and just let me know if you do and I will call in the RSVP when I get there...so far there is 10 people total (Im saying 10 because I am hoping that Mike will get there in enough time to join us) :rolleyes:

Good Evening,, Everyone.. Just cleaned out the fridge and tomorrow we are ordering Pizza for dinner then we are out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kristin- Congrats on getting the Fridge all cleaned out...can you believe how close we are?!?!? YAY!!! :cool1: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Sorry everyone...I have to sign off for now and head to the new house to get the wall border up and have my mom sew the canopy (she is almost done) so that we can put it up on the bed!! I will try to get on later:goodvibes :goodvibes

Hope all is doing well :thumbsup2

Just an FYI.... I am having alignment problems when I print the 2 fold mini list / navigator. It printed fine at work, so I'm hoping it is my printer....

Good Evening All-

Just want to post a quick hello before heading off and finishing the treat boxes for Michael's class. Good news...got a tracking number from Lexmark, should have the new printer tomorrow afternoon. I'm glad..that way I can print up Michael's photos for his report and finish up the last of the iron ons.

So, anyone joining us on the Baltic 2010?:)

I can tell I must be getting old....I was just reviewing our online check in info. Looking at the kids registration, and for the life of me I can't remember what I made their password when we pick them up in the club. And to top it off, Ray doesn't remember either. Too much going on. I know they'll tell me at the port, but I thought I had picked something I wouldn't forget. I still have to print out my parents online check in/contract. Can't wait for that printer.

Gonna go watch the last inning of the Rays/White Sox game. Gotta go root for the home team.

Good Evening All.

So, anyone joining us on the Baltic 2010?:)

Gonna go watch the last inning of the Rays/White Sox game. Gotta go root for the home team.

Baltics would be incredible....but alas,,,way too much $$$$

Rays sound good to us also at least until they meet the Angels or Dodgers...sorry!!!! Like you said "Gotta go root for the home team."

Baltics would be incredible....but alas,,,way too much $$$$

Rays sound good to us also at least until they meet the Angels or Dodgers...sorry!!!! Like you said "Gotta go root for the home team."

I know what you mean by alot of $$$. I figure if I cancel the 2009 cruise and save those frequent flyer mileage-maybe. I would love the boys to go, but that would be really steep then. I think they would be old enough that it would be a great experience. Ray and I did the Med cruise on our own. They were too young then.

I guess we'll have a little friendly rivalry going on then. I think I'm gonna have to print up a Rays door magnet for the cruise. I printed up the Gator one already. They play LSU Saturday night. Gonna have to put the kids to bed or leave them in the club until that game is over.
We are rooting for your home team too, cuz the stinky Sox beat our Twins!!!

Thanks-well we beat them tonight. :yay:

Hubby is calling -Heroes is on now. He stopped working to watch so gonna go spend some time with him. It seems like lately he always has some work he brings home to do at night after the kids go to bed. I guess not enough hours in the day and with the economy they are hiring less and giving more work to the existing employees. At least he has the job though.

I know what you mean by alot of $$$. I figure if I cancel the 2009 cruise and save those frequent flyer mileage-maybe. I would love the boys to go, but that would be really steep then. I think they would be old enough that it would be a great experience. Ray and I did the Med cruise on our own. They were too young then.

I guess we'll have a little friendly rivalry going on then. I think I'm gonna have to print up a Rays door magnet for the cruise. I printed up the Gator one already. They play LSU Saturday night. Gonna have to put the kids to bed or leave them in the club until that game is over.

Thanks-well we beat them tonight. :yay:

It sounds like you guys will be able to pull off that cruise!!!! congrats!!!!

The Angels are playing the Red Sox now. We need to win this game and one more against the Red Sox. I don't know if they can. The Dodgers start against the Phillies on Thursday. So I might be able to catch some of the games on the cruise. Maybe the Rays too!!! (fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter