October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it i always come in on a run lately? Can't seem to hit the conversation for anything this weekend.

Disney-Baby-Ariel-Founder.jpg

Every dang bag looks alike. I remeber hte last ttime we were at the airport picking up a friend of richard's. I asked what him what his bag looked like. He goes "Black"

Well duh..... yours and everybody else's
HEY MAUREEN!!!!!
I'm sure there was no way you saw my post a few pages back!!! I'm sure it was hard see amongst all of the pictures, but do you want me to make you some transfers? I need to know what you want!!

Hey everyone, we are back home but still gotta do a few things. I am thinking everyone may be in bed before I get back on to post...

HI Maureen...dont worry, we are only doing runs to try to get us out of Chapter 13 before we set sail in 2 weeks!!!

Im off to take a shower and try to get some more things packed...I gotta return the pants that I bought today for Mike because they are too tight...so will have to do that before packing those :rolleyes: But maybe I can get that done tomorrow :confused3

Im so tired but I am off to take a shower and pack those few things...I will check back on later and see if anyone is here...If not then I may do a few pages of Runs (just to help get us thru) and everyone could just ignore the last few pages when they return :lmao: :goodvibes :goodvibes

Be back later :hug:

I just wanted to drop in and say "Hello" since it has been soooo long when I last talked to everyone. I can't wait to meet everyone. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter