October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erika, I would have GLADLY gave you the rest of mine!

Denis, you can keep the snow up north!!! We get snow, but not as much as we did living in Cleveland.

Kristin, I saw a commercial on Playhouse Disney today for the new show Imagination Movers. I didn't catch if the episode was playing today or tomorrow, but the one guy had on a HUGE foot! I have NO clue WHY he would have a huge foot on, but he did! LOL I just glanced at the TV, glanced back and started laughing thinking of all the skanky feet that were posted last night! It's on at 10am...if you think you might like to see if it's on tomorrow! I tried to find an episode photo, but no luck!!!

Everyone have fun. I am chilled and just can't get warm!! That Taco didn't even warm me up, just set my mouth on fire! I am heading to bed to snuggle deep in the covers and warm up!

See you tomorrow!

Heres some candy!!

lollipops.gif

thanks I was really starting to worry!!!
the days are in the 80s and the nights in the 60s. I think it's supposed to be cooler this weekend with rain! We need the rain, but I don't look forward to sitting in it to watch the game!

Ya take the good
Ya take the bad
Ya take them both and there ya have
The Facts of LIfe!
The Facts of Life!

Oh great, just what i didn't want stuck in my head tonight:rotfl: Now I have Blair and Tootie and Mrs. Whatshername running through:lmao:

BTW. Milk is good for a burnt mouth/roof/ tongue etc.

Denis, you can keep the snow up north!!! We get snow, but not as much as we did living in Cleveland.

Kristin, I saw a commercial on Playhouse Disney today for the new show Imagination Movers. I didn't catch if the episode was playing today or tomorrow, but the one guy had on a HUGE foot! I have NO clue WHY he would have a huge foot on, but he did! LOL I just glanced at the TV, glanced back and started laughing thinking of all the skanky feet that were posted last night! It's on at 10am...if you think you might like to see if it's on tomorrow! I tried to find an episode photo, but no luck!!!

Everyone have fun. I am chilled and just can't get warm!! That Taco didn't even warm me up, just set my mouth on fire! I am heading to bed to snuggle deep in the covers and warm up!

See you tomorrow!

THat is too funny....I will have to TIVO it...LOL!!!!!!!!!

Are,, you going to mail your candy to the ship???!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, want to see some???LOL!!!!!!!

Did you hear from Carol??!!

I still want to know where to buy those first ones that you posted. I have two brothers and for our birthdays we give gag gifts to each other. I'd love to get two pairs to give them for their next birthdays.

No I've not heard from Carol. I sent a e-mail. Some on here have posted that they have not received their docs yet but Carol said she has them. I figured that she may be really busy right now trying to get everyone's docs to them.

Kristin---Are you trying to make me hungry?? :confused3 :rotfl: If so then its working!! Now I have to go find something to snack on...THANKS :laughing:

Oh man, I didn't see those on the menu until I had already orderded on Friday night. Now I really wish I would have gotten one! I love Spicy!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need one very soon.

Yep, I'll shoot you! I don't want to see snow any sooner than I have too!!!

Me too!!!!!!::yes::

THat is too funny....I will have to TIVO it...LOL!!!!!!!!!

Are,, you going to mail your candy to the ship???!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I think she'll be more comfortable on a plane! Ba-da Bum. LOL I am not sure what I am going to do. I"ll have 4 suitcases, so I could put 7 in each and it won't be too bad....I think! LOL

Okay HAVE to go to bed! Later!

See you tomorrow!

goodnight Michele!! hope you don't catch a cold from sitting out there in the cold!!!

Nah, I think she'll be more comfortable on a plane! Ba-da Bum. LOL I am not sure what I am going to do. I"ll have 4 suitcases, so I could put 7 in each and it won't be too bad....I think! LOL

Okay HAVE to go to bed! Later!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Michele!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter