October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michele!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to hear that Kozmo is doing better!!!!!!!
I know what you mean about it being chilly at night!!!!!!!! brrr can't wait to be in the caribbean!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

thanks I was really starting to worry!!!
the days are in the 80s and the nights in the 60s. I think it's supposed to be cooler this weekend with rain! We need the rain, but I don't look forward to sitting in it to watch the game!

Ya take the good
Ya take the bad
Ya take them both and there ya have
The Facts of LIfe!
The Facts of Life!

Congrats Allen on 3200...How did I know that you would be lurking to get it :confused3 :lmao: How are you doing tonight???

Kristin- Congrats on getting all done!! :dance3:

the days are in the 80s and the nights in the 60s. I think it's supposed to be cooler this weekend with rain! We need the rain, but I don't look forward to sitting in it to watch the game!

Ya take the good
Ya take the bad
The Facts of LIfe!
The Facts of Life!

I loved that show as a kid..LOL!!!!!!

Ya take the good
Ya take the bad
The Facts of LIfe!
The Facts of Life!

hey I remember watching that show!!!!!! LOL
don't forget your jacket and blanket to watch the game next time!!

hey Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
want us to send our freezing weather?]
Ill take some of it here in Miami but the bad part is that no one would want to be in FL if it was that cold...I think it would be hilarious if it snowed here one day...but then again everyone forgets how to drive when it rains so I would HATE to see IF it snowed what the roads would be like :eek:

I am good!!!
Good to hear :thumbsup2

Ill take some of it here in Miami but the bad part is that no one would want to be in FL if it was that cold...I think it would be hilarious if it snowed here one day...but then again everyone forgets how to drive when it rains so I would HATE to see IF it snowed what the roads would be like :eek:

Good to hear :thumbsup2

it can be fun sometimes to drive in snow that's 3 feet high like we had 2 years ago during our "snow day" LOL

I do like SNOW just not the cold that goes with it :lmao: I like a change in weather though...so to me it would be better than year round HOT and only 1 season!

I used to live in MS so i do know what snow is like as well and we love to visit Mikes Grandparents in Michigan during the winter as well (so we can enjoy some cold wintery days sometimes too)

it can be fun sometimes to drive in snow that's 3 feet high like we had 2 years ago during our "snow day" LOL

LOL, we get snow like that and life goes on as always!
It's quite nice here actually, been 75-80 for the last week or so, and will continue all week. That's almost 10 degrees above average.

2 1/2 weeks is not much time, I'm so excited but still panicked, as I still have so much to do, yet I am working tonight, because my work load is terrible. No one else does my job, so when I'm gone it's not good.

Hi everybody

Hi Dennis...How are you doing?

Mike just came in and told me that he is ready to go when I am...thats Mikey talk for "Lets Go" :lmao: I will get on when I get home for a few before I pack some in the suitcase for the cruise :rolleyes:

Talk to you all in a few :hug:

I do like SNOW just not the cold that goes with it :lmao: I like a change in weather though...so to me it would be better than year round HOT and only 1 season!

I used to live in MS so i do know what snow is like as well and we love to visit Mikes Grandparents in Michigan during the winter as well (so we can enjoy some cold wintery days sometimes too)

I agree that having one season would be a bit boring!! LOL

I agree that having one season would be a bit boring!! LOL

Yea it can be...On the positive is that it kinda forces us to visit other states to enjoy the season and the changing of the leaves and such :rolleyes1

LOL, we get snow like that and life goes on as always!
It's quite nice here actually, been 75-80 for the last week or so, and will continue all week. That's almost 10 degrees above average.

2 1/2 weeks is not much time, I'm so excited but still panicked, as I still have so much to do, yet I am working tonight, because my work load is terrible. No one else does my job, so when I'm gone it's not good.

oh gosh Erika!!!!!!!! hope you will find some time to do everything in time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter