*Oct/Nov/Dec 'Christmas Cracker' Dieting Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmas1.png

bike.gif

Well, we blinked and missed the Summer :( For most of us our 'beach bods' are a distant memory, so the next thing to look forward to is Christmas and trying to get into that little black dress (or smart suit) for the festive season :santa:

If you have still got your holiday to look forward to, then lucky you to still be thinking about shorts and swimwear, I hope you're still heading in the right direction ::yes::

For those of us who seem to be on a permanent diet, how is your dieting going ? Please share how you're getting on, whether it's good or bad. Let's see if we can give each other a little bit more encouragement and motivation

:wizard::wizard: Good Luck this month everyone :wizard::wizard:

This is the longest I have been motivated for a ages I have actually not exceeded my calorie allowence for 130 days in a row:cool1:
My next weigh in is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for a good result.

This is the longest I have been motivated for a ages I have actually not exceeded my calorie allowence for 130 days in a row:cool1:
My next weigh in is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for a good result.

:cheer2: Well done Rachel, I could do with some of your motivation

pixiedust: Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow

very pleased to say ive lost another 3lb :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2:

Well done Rachel :).... Im going to join in if you all don't mind I need to lose the last 8lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight... Im going to florida on January 3rd so want to do it for then Im also renewing my wedding vows. My plan is to lose 1lb per week with room for a few weeks with no loss. Im starting my diet monday :). I don't get a lot of time to exercise but walk almost everywhere and 3 times a week I do a 3 mile walk so just going to keep that up :goodvibes Good luck to all.

Well done Rachel :).... Im going to join in if you all don't mind I need to lose the last 8lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight... Im going to florida on January 3rd so want to do it for then Im also renewing my wedding vows. My plan is to lose 1lb per week with room for a few weeks with no loss. Im starting my diet monday :). I don't get a lot of time to exercise but walk almost everywhere and 3 times a week I do a 3 mile walk so just going to keep that up :goodvibes Good luck to all.

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread Jamie. Will you be following a dieting plan or just cutting back ? I'm sure your vow renewal will spur you on to lose those 8lbs, are you having your vow renewal in Florida ?

pixiedust: Good luck for your first week

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread Jamie. Will you be following a dieting plan or just cutting back ? I'm sure your vow renewal will spur you on to lose those 8lbs, are you having your vow renewal in Florida ?

pixiedust: Good luck for your first week

Thanks Mandy Im just going to cut back and eat smaller portions :). Yes we are renewing our vows in florida a friend of ours from florida is going to preform the ceremony she has married a few family members now. We still have to pick a date I will find out what days she is free to do it. We are having it out by the pool at my aunt and Uncle's Villa so have to buy a few things when we arrive to decorate the pool area :) I hope to get some fairy lights cheap with it being after christmas lol.

Thanks Mandy Im just going to cut back and eat smaller portions :). Yes we are renewing our vows in florida a friend of ours from florida is going to preform the ceremony she has married a few family members now. We still have to pick a date I will find out what days she is free to do it. We are having it out by the pool at my aunt and Uncle's Villa so have to buy a few things when we arrive to decorate the pool area :) I hope to get some fairy lights cheap with it being after christmas lol.

Aww, your vow renewal sounds lovely Jamie, I can't wait to see your pics ::yes::

:worship: Well done again Rachel, I am so impressed with your regular losses, surely you can't have much more to lose ? Well done hun :worship:

Thanks Mandy, I have 4lbs to go till I reach my first Mini target which was 28lb loss. I think I would like to loose another 12lbs to be really happy but have a holiday and DDP and the girlie weekend and Christmas first so will probably hope to hit my end target by the end January begin of feb .

Jamie good luck and Welcome x

Thanks Mandy, I have 4lbs to go till I reach my first Mini target which was 28lb loss. I think I would like to loose another 12lbs to be really happy but have a holiday and DDP and the girlie weekend and Christmas first so will probably hope to hit my end target by the end January begin of feb .

Jamie good luck and Welcome x

Wow! well done Rach, that was quite a big mini target, I'm sure you'll reach your final target by the end of January, good luck pixiedust:

Been poorly this weekend so I'm not going to stress out about it, but I will pop back later to update any weight loss once I'm feeling much better...we have all caught a nasty tummy bug in our house and it wasn't anything we ate differently oh well !

Can I join in this time around, please????

I'd lost 27lbs up to the summer (!?) and since returning from Florida I've just gone backwards. I have no motivation, just don't seem to get my head together. For the few weeks I've managed a 1lb loss, then a half lb loss. I'm at Weight Watchers (was prescibed fat busting med but it didn't agree with me, so doing it all on my own). My weigh in is Wednesday - please send pixie dust to get me back on track!

My DH retires in 4 weeks and we are back to Orlando for a week to celebrate at the start of December, I really would like to lose another 10 lbs by then.

Thanks all.

Pam

Been poorly this weekend so I'm not going to stress out about it, but I will pop back later to update any weight loss once I'm feeling much better...we have all caught a nasty tummy bug in our house and it wasn't anything we ate differently oh well !

:grouphug: I hope you're feeling better soon

Can I join in this time around, please????

I'd lost 27lbs up to the summer (!?) and since returning from Florida I've just gone backwards. I have no motivation, just don't seem to get my head together. For the few weeks I've managed a 1lb loss, then a half lb loss. I'm at Weight Watchers (was prescibed fat busting med but it didn't agree with me, so doing it all on my own). My weigh in is Wednesday - please send pixie dust to get me back on track!

My DH retires in 4 weeks and we are back to Orlando for a week to celebrate at the start of December, I really would like to lose another 10 lbs by then.

Thanks all.

Pam

Welcome to our dieting thread Pam

pixiedust: Good luck at your next weigh-in, I hope you get to your target in time for your next trip ::yes::

Thanks Mandy. OK Weigh in today - stayed the same, which I'm more than thrilled with. I've given myself the 'get a grip' talking too and am much more motivated now. Am going for a loss next week.

Thanks for your support.

Pam

Thanks Mandy. OK Weigh in today - stayed the same, which I'm more than thrilled with. I've given myself the 'get a grip' talking too and am much more motivated now. Am going for a loss next week.

Thanks for your support.

Pam

:cool1: Well done on STS Pam, good luck for a loss next week :cool1:

Jumped on the scales today I lost another 3 pounds, well done to everyone .

Well done pat with sts :) well done wifey on your 3lb loss. I'm doing good so far sticking to it so far I weigh in on Monday so will come back and update :)

Sorry I did not update yesterday have been so busy. But I had a great week lost 2lbs was well pleased as I thought I would lose a lb at most :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter