Oct 3rd to Oct 6th solo trip report

Templemom

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Disney friends! Welcome to my trip report.
A little about me:
I'm a stay at home mom to three littles.
I went on a weight loss journey and gave myself a goal weight and a goal place, Disney! My hubby is super supportive and sent me on my way, happily taking care of house and home while I am away. I love all things Disney and always find it my happy place. I also decided to check out universal this trip, I'll create a trip report for that part also.
Favorite park, Hollywood studios
Favorite rides, star tours, soarin, Everest, and big thunder.
Favorite character, Mickey!
Favorite movie, Robin hood
I think that it.
On to the report!

I too am using as solo trip to Disney as my weight loss reward! Can't wait to hear your report!

Yay! It was really helpful for me, and when I was feeling snack-ie, I would look at my plans and read up on things here, watch you tube videos. I'm on my second leg of the weight loss journey. Good luck and reach out if you need an understanding ear.
As for the report, I won't have access to my computer till tomorrow and I haven't been able to load my pictures up using my phone, but I promise, it's on its way!

Hey all,
I will probably not do a trip report after all. Its not something I enjoy, I was hoping I could as I love reading them but its just not me.
thanks All!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter